Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Community Auction Thread

15 hours ago, Goketa said:

Mystic%20Rotom%20%28Pokedex%29.gifShiny%20Rotom%20%28Pokedex%29.gif on Auction 6

Bid added.

12 hours ago, Dhiraj Bhandari said:

My Shiny Rotom (Pokedex) and Dark Pikachu (Ph. D.) for Dark Magearna (Original)

Bid denied since bid above is better.

11 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Ign: Xhorrorx

Put For-Auctioning: Shiny Giratina (Origin)

Minimum Bid: Another Unique Donation/Multiple Pikachu (Libre/Rockstar/Belle/Popstar)/Multiple Unique Completes. 

Time Limit : 36 hours.

Auction added.

10 hours ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

Shiny Caterpie Christmas on Auction 4 :)

Bid added.

4 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

@GodsWithin Auction 2 and 3 should've been ended by now. I will wait till the auction ends till the Pokemon is given.

No I let them run since I am in a different time zone. Also 

3 hours ago, Goketa said:

Mystic Caterpie in trade.. Offer on Goketa

I will wait till the auction ends till the Pokemon is given.

3 hours ago, waybig said:

Auction Shiny Cranidoslooking min bid unique santapie or unique cosplay (Not christmas)or unique togeween auction ends 72 hours

Auction denied. The most you could probably get for that is a set of Unique Legends.

11 hours ago, DannyV said:

ign: twixero 

auction: Dark Pikachu (Rock Star)2 mill exp Pikachu (Libre)and Mystic Pikachu (Christmas)and Rotom (Halloween)

minimum bid: Unique Donation 

duration of bid: 4 days max 

Auction added.

7 hours ago, Adnan Anwar said:

ign: dark_gold

auction:  Kyogre.gifArceus.gifGiratina.gifLatios.gifGroudon.gifGroudon.gifDark%20Groudon.gifShadow%20Groudon.gifDark%20Genesect.gifDark%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifDark%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Azelf.gifMystic%20Darkrown.gifMystic%20Darkrown.gifDark%20Cobalion.gifDark%20Zapdos.gifShiny%20Keldeo.gif  Shadow%20Dialga.gifShadow%20Zygarde.gifDiancie.gifDark%20Diancie.gifMetallic%20Diancie.gifShiny%20Diancie.gifMystic%20Diancie.gifShadow%20Diancie.gifGenesect.gifDark%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Genesect.gifShiny%20Genesect.gifMetallic%20Genesect.gifShadow%20Genesect.gifDark%20Diancie%20(Mega).gifDark%20Kyogre.gifMystic%20Kyogre.gifShadow%20Kyogre.gifShadow%20Landorus.gifDark%20Landorus.gifMetallic%20Landorus.gifMystic%20Landorus.gifShadow LugiaMetallic%20Lugia.gifDark%20Lugia.gifDark%20Manaphy.gifDark%20Registeel.gifShadow%20Registeel.gifDark%20Reshiram.gifShadow%20Reshiram.gifMystic%20Reshiram.gifDark%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Azelf.gifDark%20Azelf.gifShadow%20Azelf.gifMetallic%20Heatran.gifShiny%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Heatran.gifMystic%20Darkrown.gifDark%20Darkrown.gifShadow%20Darkrown.gifMetallic%20Groudon.gifMystic%20Groudon.gifShadow%20Groudon.gifDark%20Groudon.gifDark%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gifMystic%20Kyurem.gifMetallic%20Kyurem.gifShadow%20Kyurem.gifDark%20Kyurem.gifMetallic%20Mewtwo.gifMystic%20Mewtwo.gifMystic%20Virizion.gifShiny VirizionDark%20Virizion.gifMetallic%20Keldeo.gifMystic%20Keldeo.gifShiny%20Keldeo.gifShadow%20Regirock.gifMystic%20Regirock.gifMetallic%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Zekrom.gifMystic%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Zygarde.gifDark%20Zygarde.gifMystic%20Zygarde.gifMetallic%20Zygarde.gifShiny%20Articuno.gifDark%20Dialga.gifShadow DialgaShiny%20Suicune.gifMystic%20Suicune.gifShadow%20Suicune.gifShiny%20Tornadus.gifDark%20Tornadus.gifShiny%20Xerneas%20(Active).gifDark%20Zapdos.gifShiny%20Zapdos.gifMetallic%20Regigigas.gifMystic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifShadow%20Uxie.gifShiny%20Uxie.gifMystic%20Uxie.gifShiny%20Jirachi.gifDark%20Entei.gifShiny%20Deoxys.gifMetallic%20Deoxys.gifShadow%20Deoxys.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShiny%20Terrakion.gifMetallic%20Terrakion.gifDark%20Terrakion.gifMystic CresseliaDark%20Cresselia.gifMetallic MewShadow%20Mew.gifDark%20Mew.gifDark%20Cobalion.gifMystic%20Cobalion.gifDark%20Ho-oh.gifMetallic%20Ho-oh.gifMystic%20Ho-oh.gifDark%20Celebi.gifShadow%20Arceus.gifDark%20Raikou.gifMetallic%20Raikou.gifDark%20Victini.gifMystic%20Rotom.gifShadow%20Rayquaza.gifMystic%20Rayquaza.gif   Mystic%20Darkrai.gifShadow%20Latias.gifMetallic%20Giratina.gif

minimum bid: unique cosplay (except jedi and christmas)
duration: 5 days

Auction denied. You could get an event for that but not a rare cosplay.

5 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

I would rather not auction up my Shiny Origin. Therefore, I request you to remove it from Auction 2. Reason is the trade scamming thats going on. And I ain't  much interested now. Sorry.

5 hours ago, hhh123 said:

the same goes for me now @GodsWithin , plz remove my auction

@Mr.Magnificent @hhh123 You won't have to trade till after Patrick fixes the glitch. Do you still want me to leave it on?

3 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

i want u to delete my auction simple is it

deleted.

1 minute ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Before, I end up saying something that I might regret on, a question. If I don't think that the highest bid is still fair and good according to me, can I back out?

You can't back out if it is over your Min Bid. So if your Min Bid was 1 Unique Donation and I bid 2 then you can't back out. Does this make sense?