Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Community Auction Thread

On 1/16/2017 at 11:23 AM, porymon said:

ign-porymon

Metallic%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif , Shadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif , Dark%20Pancham.gif with 2.3 mil exp.(Note to those who are concerned-The OTs of the pokemon are not banned)

Minimum bid- Any donation

5 days

Please check this @GodsWithin

Auction added.

3 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

@GodsWithinI liked Goketa's bid the most. I would also like to offer, just asking is it safe to offer now? You can end my auction.

It is safe now. @manavsharma9231's auction has ended and the winner is @Goketa with his offer of Mystic Caterpie (Christmas). Please offer on Manav's Shiny Rotom (Halloween)

@WhiteWash's auction ended and the winner is @waybig. Please offer accordingly.

Edited by GodsWithin

On 1/18/2017 at 3:24 AM, GodsWithin said:

You can't "pass" that's the whole point of the auction system...

hi and my new auction :

IGN = Commander-Rayquaza7

Pokemons = Set of black kyurem and 3 unique kyurems white , and set of digmas , drk fancy , pikamas normals x2 , normal white kyurem , shadow primal kyogre , normal primal kyogre , drk and normal rotoween , 2 unique deoxys , Normal electric ,metalic pikamas , 2 togeweens normal , 3 shiny vivilon and 1 cell normal .

Minimum bid = 1 unique dp (origin or armor) or 1 normal dp (magerana,hoopa,fairy)

Time limit = 5 days

1 minute ago, hhh123 said:

but no one is auctioning or bidding

That doesn't matter. It is open for anyone who'd like to bid/auction at any time (till it is running). Bidding/Auctioning depends on the community, mate. :) 

1 minute ago, hhh123 said:

ign mate?

I don't know if that was supposed to make me laugh...... Anyways, I'll be moving to something interesting on the forums. 

Just now, hhh123 said:

uh i just asked ign dude not abusing

I never said you were abusing. ;)

And no, that isn't my ign. Anymore questions, pm me or post on my timeline/wall. :)

11 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

@hhh123 @Mark Thompson This is thread is open as always. It will always be open, even if it is not active. It's role is to serve as a community thread instead of people creating auctions.

ok then , if i put something for auctioning , would u mention please?

ign = Commander-Rayquaza7

POKE for auction is Shadow PHD

Minimum bid is = other cosplay , shiny fancy or unique rotodex

time - 3 days

Edited by hhh123