GodsWithin

Universal Community Auction Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, carrliam761 said:

IGN: carrliam761

I would like to auction off Shiny Arceus (Electric) and a Rayquaza (Mega) as a pair.

Minimum bid Shiny Rowlet or Shiny Dartrix or Shiny Decidueye

Time limit: 5 days

Auction added

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Auction added

IGn is Commander-Rayquaza7

 

POKE: Shadow phd and solgaleo and lunala as thrice

 

minimum bid will be 1 cosplay and other event

 

final limit - 2 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manavsharma9231 said:

1. RecycleBin

2. Metallic Arceus (Electric)Zygarde (Complete)in pair.

3. Minimum Bid: 2 Unique Alolan Starters (Even if evolved).

4. Limit: 5 days.

i will give 2 unique alolan starters for them

my offer :

 Dark LittenMetallic Rowletboth lv 100 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2017 at 1:56 PM, xShadowz_ said:
  1. IGN: xShadowz_7
  2. Mystic Deoxys (Speed)
  3. Suggested minimum bid: 2 unique donations or a unique volcanion.
  4. Time Limit: 5 days.

 

On 3/2/2017 at 10:59 AM, manavsharma9231 said:

1. RecycleBin

2. Metallic Arceus (Electric)Zygarde (Complete)in pair.

3. Minimum Bid: 2 Unique Alolan Starters (Even if evolved).

4. Limit: 5 days.

 

On 3/2/2017 at 11:14 AM, porymon said:
  1. Porymon
  2. Zygarde%20(Complete).gifMystic%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif
  3. Any donation
  4. 5 days

 

On 3/2/2017 at 0:17 PM, seth1129400 said:

i will give 2 unique alolan starters for them

my offer :

 Dark LittenMetallic Rowletboth lv 100 

Added all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

 

 

 

Added all

Uh...could you please remove shadow digmas?

Sorry for the inconvenience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, porymon said:

Uh...could you please remove shadow digmas?

Sorry for the inconvenience 

Removed :) No worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IGN:VortxBro

Pokemon that you are auctioning: Shiny Cosmog

Suggested minimum bid: Shiny Pikachu (Rock Star) or Mystic Pikachu (Libre)

Time Limit: 5 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 10:09 AM, porymon said:
  1. porymon
  2. Shadow%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif + Metallic%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif + Shadow%20Pikachu%20(Rock%20Star).gif
  3.  Any unique non-shiny donation Poke
  4. 5 Days 

PS @GodsWithinPlz end my previous auction

Added.

40 minutes ago, VortxBro said:

IGN:VortxBro

Pokemon that you are auctioning: Shiny Cosmog

Suggested minimum bid: Shiny Pikachu (Rock Star) or Mystic Pikachu (Libre)

Time Limit: 5 days

Auction denied.

 

Reason: 1 Normal Cosmog isn't enough for a Unique Cosplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Added.

Auction denied.

 

Reason: 1 Normal Cosmog isn't enough for a Unique Cosplay

1
 

It's a shiny, I believe the pic is glitched or the shiny and normal way too similar

Edited by VortxBro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites