Pokémon Vortex
Uncle_Psychic

Revamping Shadow Sprites

Maybe you should make Shadow Mewtwo look like the Shadow Mewtwo from Pokken Tournament, crystal and all? After all, Shadow Lugia retains his coloring from Gale of Darkness.

This little project looks great. I'm not sure if you lot are still doing it or not, but I just wanted to say thanks. We know a lot of them are not really up to snuff and we were hoping to re-do the messy looking ones eventually. It really helps when others help us out with time consuming work like this and allows us to focus on other areas of Pokemon Vortex. :<3_<3:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chris_ said:

This little project looks great. I'm not sure if you lot are still doing it or not, but I just wanted to say thanks. We know a lot of them are not really up to snuff and we were hoping to re-do the messy looking ones eventually. It really helps when others help us out with time consuming work like this and allows us to focus on other areas of Pokemon Vortex. :<3_<3:

its still a thing but most of the suggestions arent satisfactory enough for a redo ;/ 

Shadow Moltresshould be revamped. The fire on the wings should be the actually color of fire. If Vivillon patterns remain unchanged in color and only the body is changed, and Arceus retains the ring colors, then surely the fire on the wings should be at least a little orange, or maybe yellow-orange.

16 hours ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

Shadow Moltresshould be revamped. The fire on the wings should be the actually color of fire. If Vivillon patterns remain unchanged in color and only the body is changed, and Arceus retains the ring colors, then surely the fire on the wings should be at least a little orange, or maybe yellow-orange.

thats not how it works

only the pokemon with multiple formes get to retain those few colours,silvally for instance 

On 6/11/2017 at 5:21 AM, VITOL said:

Shadow DratiniDark Dratini

i just got confused trying to distinguish these two fellas and i thought in this thread. I think maybe the shadow one should have more distinctive red eyes 

I'll consider it