Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

The Magnificent Exp Training Gym

.eJxVzMlSg0AUheF34QEYmgaa7C4REzAMZaYiO6Y 

Training Exp is surely time-taking. Some of you might want someone who can grind Exp for you. Well, this is eactly what "The Magnificent Exp Training Gym" offers! We - The M.A.R Trio( @Mr.Magnificent, @amank, @londonisback ) can train your pokemons to a the desired Exp, under limitations and rules.Botting has surely ruined the value of Exp. But, this Gym would provide you with the Finest and Legit training, and that my fellow vortexians, is a Guarantee. You know us pretty well, after the succesful running of our "Magnificent Jolly Training Center", We bring you the Legit "The Magnificent Exp Training Gym. We would be Grateful to everyone who uses our service!:)

HariyamaInfo:Shiny Hariyama

Spoiler
  • We train roughly 900,000-1,000,000 Exp per day. Some would say "Your training speed (as 3 people) is too slow". But the wise ones would know, its better than someone who'll bot 10m. 
  • Our rates are to be followed. They might look higher than usual. Its really hard to grind Legit Exp!
  • We might just train extra for pokemons like Kyogre/Rays/Groudon/Mewtwo/Arceus. It depends on if we need those pokemons (urgently).

ThrohRulesShiny Throh

Spoiler
  1. All Global Forum Rules apply.
  2. Be Patient while using this service.
  3. We won't be replying while training. We like to have our sweet time.
  4. No foul/vulgur language.
  5. We might just be willing to Negotiate the rates out.
  6. We can train 8,000,000-9,000,000 Exp per order.
  7. We will be training on our ign: Sandystorm.
  8. Complaints/Suggestions shall be pm'ed to me.
  9. Follow all the above rules. ;)

MedichamRatesShiny Medicham

Spoiler
  • Normal Legend              :  150,000-200,000 EXP
  • Unique Legend               :  300,000-450,000 EXP
  • Event Pokémons            :  I'd be mostly interested in Events. Just let us know and We'll work out a deal!
  • Sidequest Pokémons    : (Not interested in Kanto ones) We'll have to work out a deal for these.

MienshaoCurrently TrainingShiny Mienshao

Spoiler
  1. @manavsharma9231's Shadow Gliscorto 25m Exp- Progress (310,000/25,000,000)
  2. @lezickh's Arceus (Electric)to 95m Exp- Progress (900,000/95,000,000)
  3. @waybig's Tyranitar (Mega)to 3.5m Exp.

MachampWaiting ListShiny Machamp

Spoiler

HitmontopCompleted TrainingShiny Hitmontop

Spoiler

Just Started! :)

ALERT!

Spoiler

As you know many people are getting a kind of "Scammed" through trades. So, please be alert and beware. Remove all pokemons from trade! And be careful. For details:

8 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

.eJxVzMlSg0AUheF34QEYmgaa7C4REzAMZaYiO6Y 

Training Exp is surely time-taking. Some of you might want someone who can grind Exp for you. Well, this is eactly what "The Magnificent Exp Training Gym" offers! We,

The M.A.R Trio( @Mr.Magnificent, @amank, @londonisback ) can train your pokemons to a the desired Exp, under limitations and rules.Botting has surely ruined the value of Exp. But, this Gym would provide you with the Finest and Legit training, and that my fellow vortexians, is a Guarantee. You know us pretty well, after the succesful running of our "Magnificent Jolly Training Center", We bring you the Legit "The Magnificent Exp Training Gym. We would be Grateful to everyone who uses our service!:)

HariyamaInfo:Shiny Hariyama

Reveal hidden contents
  • We train roughly 900,000-1,000,000 Exp per day. Some would say "Your training speed (as 3 people) is too slow". But the wise ones would know, its better than someone who'll bot 10m. 
  • Our rates are to be followed. They might look higher than usual. Its really hard to grind Legit Exp!
  • We might just train extra for pokemons like Kyogre/Rays/Groudon/Mewtwo/Arceus. It depends on if we need those pokemons (urgently).

ThrohRulesShiny Throh

Reveal hidden contents
  1. All Global Forum Rules apply.
  2. Be Patient while using this service.
  3. We won't be replying while training. We like to have our sweet time.
  4. No foul/vulgur language.
  5. We might just be willing to Negotiate the rates out.
  6. We can train 8,000,000-9,000,000 Exp per order.
  7. We will be training on our ign: Sandystorm.
  8. Complaints/Suggestions shall be pm'ed to me.
  9. Follow all the above rules. ;)

MedichamRatesShiny Medicham

Reveal hidden contents
  • Normal Legend              :  150,000-200,000 EXP
  • Unique Legend               :  300,000-450,000 EXP
  • Event Pokémons            :  I'd be mostly interested in Events. Just let us know and We'll work out a deal!
  • Sidequest Pokémons    : (Not interested in Kanto ones) We'll have to work out a deal for these.

MienshaoCurrently TrainingShiny Mienshao

Reveal hidden contents

None As Of Yet.

MachampWaiting ListShiny Machamp

Reveal hidden contents

HitmontopCompleted TrainingShiny Hitmontop

Reveal hidden contents

Just Started! :)

good work my friend .

Just now, Mr.Magnificent said:

Ty for the Appreciation @hhh123! Also, be sure to use our service at sometime.

yes , i know ur legit people , so how much exp for these =    Dark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif    Shadow Litten      Kyurem%20(White).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifDark Popplio Togepi%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic Rowlet                              i asked ferradorandre he said 40 mil so how much u will?

21 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

yes , i know ur legit people , so how much exp for these =    Dark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifDark%20Rotom%20(Halloween).gifMystic%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShadow%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gifShiny%20Diglett%20(Christmas).gif    Shadow Litten      Kyurem%20(White).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifRotom%20(Halloween).gifZygarde%20(Cell).gifTogepi%20(Halloween).gifDark Popplio Togepi%20(Halloween).gifShadow%20Kyogre%20(Primal).gifMetallic%20Pikachu%20(Christmas).gifPikachu%20(Christmas).gifMetallic Rowlet                              i asked ferradorandre he said 40 mil so how much u will?

• Diglett (Christmas) : 3m Each. (So in total 6 diglett (christmases)= 18mil.
  • Rotom (Halloween) : 2m for the normal, and 4-5m for the shadow one.
  • Shadow Litten and Metallic Rowlett and Dark Popplio : 6m
  • Pikachu (Christmas) : 1.5m Each for the normal and for the Metallic one, 3.5m.
  • Shadow Kyogre (Primal) : Not sure.
  • Togeweens : 3m
  • Kyurem (White) : 3m

You do the calculations. Also, my guarantee is that I am legit,and you my friend, know me well. So...

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

9 minutes ago, lezickh said:

How much exp would you train for each of these    Shiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMystic%20Missingno..gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifDark%20Arceus%20(Water).gif

awesome and @Mr.Magnificent ,  45 mil and shdow primal for 2 mil is maybe in total 47 so ill let u train my rayquaza

Edited by hhh123

23 minutes ago, lezickh said:

How much exp would you train for each of these    Shiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifMystic%20Missingno..gifMystic%20Arceus%20(Electric).gifDark%20Arceus%20(Water).gif

• For Shiny Arceus (Fairy)- We can train 60-72m Exp. (I'll decide exactly). EDIT: It'll be 68-69m Exp.
  • For Arceus (Waters) - We can train 19m Each.
  • For The Electrics - We can train 11m Each.
  • For Missingno. - We can train 16m.
  • Also, You'd be given priorty training.
4 minutes ago, demonstriker said:

How much u will train for Missingno.@Mr.Magnificent

We can train 12m Exp for it, since its being given out every week.

@manavsharma9231 I can do 22m For it.

12 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

How much for a Zygarde (Complete)?

I wanna get my Shadow Gliscortrained

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

3 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:
  • For Shiny Arceus (Fairy)- We can train 60-72m Exp. (I'll decide exactly).
  • For Arceus (Waters) - We can train 23m Each.
  • For The Electrics - We can train 18m Each.
  • For Missingno. - We can train 10m.

why he , im first on list

5 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:
  • For Shiny Arceus (Fairy)- We can train 60-72m Exp. (I'll decide exactly).
  • For Arceus (Waters) - We can train 23m Each.
  • For The Electrics - We can train 18m Each.
  • For Missingno. - We can train 10m.

Where do I offer? put something up for trade. I need my  Arceus%20(Electric).gif to be trained to 99M . Can I pay you  Shiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gif?  

I will also pay the Shiny Water and Electric right NOW as a down payment, and i'll give you the Shiny Fairy when it's done

Just now, lezickh said:

Where do I offer? put something up for trade. I need my  Arceus%20(Electric).gif to be trained to 99M . Can I pay you  Shiny%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Water).gifShiny%20Arceus%20(Electric).gif?  

I will also pay the Shiny Water and Electric right NOW as a down payment, and i'll give you the Shiny Fairy when it's done

lezickh i wish i had that offer , i mean i can train more then that , just saying , im not acting rude but i like shiny fairy = my fav poke , and sorry if this post angered u @Mr.Magnificent but i am just asking

13 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:
  • For Shiny Arceus (Fairy)- We can train 60-72m Exp. (I'll decide exactly). EDIT: It'll be 68-69m Exp.
  • For Arceus (Waters) - We can train 19m Each.
  • For The Electrics - We can train 11m Each.
  • For Missingno. - We can train 16m.

We can train 12m Exp for it, since its being given out every week.

@manavsharma9231 I can do 22m For it.

So can I offer now?

Just now, hhh123 said:

lezickh i wish i had that offer , i mean i can train more then that , just saying , im not acting rude but i like shiny fairy = my fav poke , and sorry if this post angered u @Mr.Magnificent but i am just asking

then I will go to ur thread now and offer something too, to make every trainer happy :D 

7 minutes ago, lezickh said:

I just asked some people, so I just edited some rates. But for you, I can make it together 95m. Its a big order (Just the way I like it!). So,I hope there is no arguement. And as people know us, we train legit and guaranteed exp. :)

13 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

why he , im first on list

Lol, your order will be completed just around the same time. And as you are my friend, I'll personally train it myself.

3 minutes ago, manavsharma9231 said:

So can I offer now?

Sure. Just lemme put a Pokemon for trade. :)

@lezickh So you are quiting on this (with me)?

1 minute ago, lezickh said:

then I will go to ur thread now and offer something too, to make every trainer happy :D 

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

Just now, lezickh said:

man i need shiny fairy plz , if @Mr.Magnificent agrees , can u offer him any other fairy except shiny or any other donation and thanks so much @lezickh , 

Just now, Mr.Magnificent said:

I just asked some people, so I just edited some rates. But for you, I can make it together 95m. Its a big order (Just the way I like it!). So,I hope there is no arguement. And as people know us, we train legit and guaranteed exp. :)

Lol, your order will be completed just around the same time. And as you are my friend, I'll personally train it myself.

Sure. Just lemme put a Pokemon for trade. :)

plz can u have another donation except fairy plz @Mr.Magnificent

1 minute ago, hhh123 said:

man i need shiny fairy plz , if @Mr.Magnificent agrees , can u offer him any other fairy except shiny or any other donation and thanks so much @lezickh , 

plz can u have another donation except fairy plz @Mr.Magnificent

I ain't the one to choose. Its his/her choice. :)

And its his wish.

@manavsharma9231 You can offer now. :D Ty.