Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

The Magnificent Exp Training Gym

3 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

It'll be legit. And its really nice to know that you are very much patient. :)

I'll start with it after some hours. And I'll have my sweet time. :D

im curious , is it okay with u , suppose if he accepts me for training of fairy , would u not be disappointed? if u will be , then no problem , u can have shiny , bcz , there is nothing out in the world that is greater than friendship

3 minutes ago, lezickh said:

If I change Shiny to Mystic or Shadow will you make it 99 since they are rarer? or do u wanna keep the Shiny? cuz Im too busy training other pokemon and dont have time to train the extra 4m :P

I don't mind. I said 95m (Just so that you know), for the pokes you were paying. It's just that I like Shiny Fairy. But shadow will work! :)

As I said it was his choice. Its totally his to decide. I can't say anything. 

Just now, hhh123 said:

im curious , is it okay with u , suppose if he accepts me for training of fairy , would u not be disappointed? if u will be , then no problem , u can have shiny , bcz , there is nothing out in the world that is greater than friendship

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

Just now, Mr.Magnificent said:

I don't mind. I said 95m (Just so that you know), for the pokes you were paying. It's just that I like Shiny Fairy. But shadow will work! :)

thanks so much , with this , i can finally acquire my goal of my game , thanks u the best buddy ever

1 minute ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Ok its fine if it is 95, where do I offer? I will pay you with Shadow instead of Shiny since that other guy wants shiny badly. I will also pay the downpayment of shiny electric and water now too

1 minute ago, hhh123 said:

Now that Im paying him Shadow, i'll use the Shiny to pay you to train for me my other pokemon.

Just now, lezickh said:

Ok its fine if it is 95, where do I offer? I will pay you with Shadow instead of Shiny since that other guy wants shiny badly. I will also pay the downpayment of shiny electric and water now too

Now that Im paying him Shadow, i'll use the Shiny to pay you to train for me my other pokemon.

Shadow Arceus (Fairy), right?

Also you can offer on the Bulbasaur UFT on Sandystorm .

Just now, lezickh said:

deal , thanks , and 70 mil for shiny fairy and offer poke u want to b trained on ign = Commander-Rayquaza7

2 minutes ago, hhh123 said:

sorry @Mr.Magnificent and also should i offer my Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)and where to offer

I summed and looked again at everything. So, I can do 40.5m Exp. I hope you get it,buddy,

1 minute ago, lezickh said:

Offered

We'll start on it after sometime. Also, Some people who make deals with donations, back out when the job gets done. I hope you won't. :)

I summed and looked again at everything. So, I can do 40.5m Exp. I hope you get it,buddy,

We'll start on it after sometime. Also, Some people who make deals with donations, back out when the job gets done. I hope you won't. :)

That is excactly why I paid a downpayment and asked to train an event pokemon, to make sure I won't back out, don't worry, I'm not like others. xD

I hope so. Thank You!

Also, just to confirm it out, your Payment is Shadow Arceus (Fairy)Shiny Arceus (Water)Shiny Arceus (Electric)for 95m to be trained,right?

ya, I will give u the other 2  now so I will only give you the Shadow Fairy after ur done

Edited by lezickh

Okay. It'll some time. And would it be alright for you to get the exp (95m) on 2-3 pokemons. (That'll make it quick and good). :)

I just need it on the Normal Arceus (Electric) with my OT, it is fine even if it takes slower, I am not in a rush, cuz I just want my pokemon to get on upper part of that Top Pokemon list

20 minutes ago, lezickh said:

I just need it on the Normal Arceus (Electric) with my OT, it is fine even if it takes slower, I am not in a rush, cuz I just want my pokemon to get on upper part of that Top Pokemon list

I just noticed, the Shiny Water was from a banned ign. Please, offer a legit one. Its legit for legit. :)

I just noticed, the Shiny Water was from a banned ign. Please, offer a legit one. Its legit for legit. :)

can you put the Shiny Water up for trade? let me replace it, I just chose it randomly so idk its banned ot