Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

The Magnificent Exp Training Gym

2 minutes ago, eurstin said:

*cough cough banned*

@Uncle_Psychic :)

yeah the ign : xhorrox got banned but the M.A.R trio also has amnak and londonisback apart from mr.magnificent, and they r not banned so should this thread be closed or not depends on a reply from one of them right ? i mean uncle will decide but someone from their team has to confirm too 

1 minute ago, seth1129400 said:

yeah the ign : xhorrox got banned but the M.A.R trio also has amnak and londonisback apart from mr.magnificent, and they r not banned so should this thread be closed or not depends on a reply from one of them right ? i mean uncle will decide but someone from their team has to confirm too 

banner hammer

On 1/23/2017 at 0:02 AM, seth1129400 said:

The Gym is still on and we are training your pokemons.

10 hours ago, hhh123 said:

offer on my ign Commander-Rayquaza7 on crappy poke

As your wish but i wanna tell that xhorrorx is not banned due to botting but due to it had glitched pokes.

@seth1129400ask @porymonif his IGN is banned or not Cuz we trained most of his pokes so if we were botting it should have been banned. :) 

Btw @hhh123offered ray on oshawatt.

Edited by amank

7 minutes ago, amank said:

As your wish but i wanna tell that xhorrorx is not banned due to botting but due to it had glitched pokes.

@seth1129400ask @porymonif his IGN is banned or not Cuz we trained most of his pokes so if we were botting it should have been banned. :) 

Btw @hhh123offered ray on oshawatt.

Classic pathetic cover-up...You don't get banned for just "having glitched Pokemon" Either you were glitching them yourself in your account or more likely, botting. Furthermore you can't say you weren't botting just cause Seth and Porymon aren't banned since you trained most of their Pokes.. Having botted Pokemon from someone else doesn't mean your IGN gets banned. It means that those botted Pokemon, from YOU GUYS, will eventually get deleted/reset. :) Cheerio

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Classic pathetic cover-up...You don't get banned for just "having glitched Pokemon" Either you were glitching them yourself in your account or more likely, botting. Furthermore you can't say you weren't botting just cause Seth and Porymon aren't banned since you trained most of their Pokes.. Having botted Pokemon from someone else doesn't mean your IGN gets banned. It means that those botted Pokemon, from YOU GUYS, will eventually get deleted/reset. :) Cheerio

But patrick also confirmed it as said by mr magnificent and neither their pokes are resetted.

Edited by amank

10 minutes ago, amank said:

But patrick also confirmed it as said by mr magnificent and neither their pokes are resetted.

Mr. Magnificent never provided anyone ANY proof of Patrick confirming ANYTHING. Also as I said, pokes will be reset when Pat has time. He is only focusing on banning botters atm I believe.

4 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Mr. Magnificent never provided anyone ANY proof of Patrick confirming ANYTHING. Also as I said, pokes will be reset when Pat has time. He is only focusing on banning botters atm I believe.

Ok we'll see.

43 minutes ago, amank said:

Ok we'll see.

48 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

god is 100% accurate , u guys botted and now banned face it

5 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

i got nothing trained from them bro lol xD