Pokémon Vortex
Mr.Magnificent

Original Trainer (Question)

Question

Hey, Vortexians! Just wanted clarifications. I,sometimes, when check the OT(s) of some Pokemon(s), There is either nothing in front of it, or sometimes the brocken image (icon) is there like this one ( this image is in larger size) : images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGNYh4O2f780MMBF0G4LS . What does it mean in each case? 

Spoiler

Example:

yDPtxPJ.png

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Hey, Vortexians! Just wanted clarifications. I,sometimes, when check the OT(s) of some Pokemon(s), There is either nothing in front of it, or sometimes the brocken image (icon) is there like this one ( this image is in larger size) : images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGNYh4O2f780MMBF0G4LS . What does it mean in each case? 

Reveal hidden contents

Example:

yDPtxPJ.png

This is a known issue I believe. This means you have Pokemon with broken data. There is nothing wrong with your Pokemon. I believe clicking on your Pokemon allows you to correct the broken data and give you the OT as your own too. :) 

18 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

This is a known issue I believe. This means you have Pokemon with broken data. There is nothing wrong with your Pokemon. I believe clicking on your Pokemon allows you to correct the broken data and give you the OT as your own too. :) 

18 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@Mr.Magnificent i think u r talking about something like this : 

I get it. Thanks For The Help,Mate(s)! :)

@Uncle_Psychic or @sportsandmusic69 Close this topic. :D

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

1 minute ago, hhh123 said:

my guess is that , sometimes , a wifi internet connection is often slow , thats why takes time to load , my sum pokes had same problem like that but later were fixed

Hmmm.. Not much convincing. Since, My Wi-fi was of Normal Speed, I guess.

Edited by Mr.Magnificent

2 minutes ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Hide contents

Example:

yDPtxPJ.png

my guess is that , sometimes , a wifi internet connection is often slow , thats why takes time to load , my sum pokes had same problem like that but later were fixed