Sign in to follow this  
OldVenom

Art My Art [Seeking feedback]

I'm just going to remove this thread now. I'm closing this. You can PM me if you want to see my art on Deviantart.

• Upvote 5

Thanks for your compliment, I am currently in a somewhat busy week with my uni - but I'll probably do requests, just like I did back then.

• Upvote 1

I swear I've seen this before

didnt you make that arcanine one on request on the old v2 forums for a guy called unstopable44151?

21 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

I swear I've seen this before

didnt you make that arcanine one on request on the old v2 forums for a guy called unstopable44151?

Yeah, I have. I don't recall his name, but I did take requests for the v2 forum. I think my name was something with Viper - as I found one of my own old signatures that I had in the forums. It's the last one in my pictures.

I wish I had a strong memory just like yours, remembering a name such as unstopable44151 :P

Edited by OldVenom

52 minutes ago, OldVenom said:

Yeah, I have. I don't recall his name, but I did take requests for the v2 forum. I think my name was something with Viper - as I found one of my own old signatures that I had in the forums. It's the last one in my pictures.

I wish I had a strong memory just like yours, remembering a name such as unstopable44151 :P

yeah I remember because

it was me who had requested it:DNASplicers:

3 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

yeah I remember because

it was me who had requested it:DNASplicers:

Oh lol, well that's why I said it would be fun if someone could recognize some of my past works. :P

• Upvote 1

great to have you back :)

you werent very active apart from your art thread though :< 

5 minutes ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

great to have you back :)

you werent very active apart from your art thread though :< 

On this account or on the past one? I think I did a few of the forum games back then, but yeah, I was mostly active on my art thread - I did get a lot of requests and people wanting to know how I did it and such, so I felt like it was enough activity for me :P

And great to be back, too bad I kinda lost my old accounts though - I'm kinda sad about that tho'.

Edited by OldVenom

Just now, OldVenom said:

On this account or on the past one? I think I did a few of the forum games back then, but yeah, I was mostly active on my art thread - I did get a lot of requests and people wanting to know how I did it and such, so I felt like it was enough activity for me :P

yeah past one ofc 

8 minutes ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

yeah past one ofc 

it's kinda funny because i always thought my old forum name was something with venom, but it turns out it was viper. lol.