Mark Thompson

Event
Deoxys (Forms) Event - Discussion

7 posts in this topic

ZvzsWQX.png  

Hello Everyone!

This thread is made for the discussion regarding the currently running event which is the Deoxys (Types) Event.

It's pretty hard. Hunting and all that stuff is like a real pain in the fingers. Tapping/Clicking/Pressing the buttons for hours.. Anyways, you can discuss all sorts of things about this event here, on this thread, rather than making  multiple status updates. You can discuss all sorts of things about this event including the following:

Which task or mission are you on?

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions?

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission?

How many will you like to have?

How many hours are you playing this event?

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...?

And all other sorts of talks (about this event).

Note : Please, do not ruin the Mystery n' Suspense. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which task or mission are you on? 1, gave up after finding out what the 5th one was (I don't have weeks to spend on getting it lol)

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions? Would probably enjoy the event more if the tasks weren't ridiculous to complete.

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission? All 3.

How many will you like to have? 1 of each

How many hours are you playing this event? 0

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...? Not something that should take weeks to get since not everyone has the time. (Should still take some time, just wouldn't want the time to be based on luck)


 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which task or mission are you on? im on the 5th one for 4 days to be exact still no luck i got 2 mystic dratinis and both female but still not level 5 ones .-. 

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions? yea why dont the dratinis appear and or can someone give me a hint of where it appears the most lol 

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission? all 3 if i had enough time 

How many will you like to have? all 3 

How many hours are you playing this event? around 3 or 4 hours since i work and cant spend more than that 

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...? hmmmm make it less challenging haha 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which task or mission are you on? 5th mission. Proving to be challenging and don't have much time to waste after today as I will be unable to access the internet for a while.

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions? I would probably enjoy the event more if hadn't have taken 3hours or more per mission :/

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission? Speed. Will never be able to get all 3 if I need to do more for them.

How many will you like to have? 1

How many hours are you playing this event? Been playing since yesterday with a 9 hour gap for sleep. Had the day off so if I didn't then I wouldn't have bothered.

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...? Less time consuming as people do have lives to get to and jobs and maybe make it more fun in future instead of just vexing.

And all other sorts of talks (about this event). 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2017 at 11:58 PM, Radioactive said:

Which task or mission are you on? 1, gave up after finding out what the 5th one was (I don't have weeks to spend on getting it lol)

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions? Would probably enjoy the event more if the tasks weren't ridiculous to complete.

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission? All 3.

How many will you like to have? 1 of each

How many hours are you playing this event? 0

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...? Not something that should take weeks to get since not everyone has the time. (Should still take some time, just wouldn't want the time to be based on luck)


 

 

On 2/18/2017 at 5:18 AM, DannyV said:

Which task or mission are you on? im on the 5th one for 4 days to be exact still no luck i got 2 mystic dratinis and both female but still not level 5 ones .-. 

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions? yea why dont the dratinis appear and or can someone give me a hint of where it appears the most lol 

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission? all 3 if i had enough time 

How many will you like to have? all 3 

How many hours are you playing this event? around 3 or 4 hours since i work and cant spend more than that 

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...? hmmmm make it less challenging haha 

 

On 2/18/2017 at 7:30 AM, Sawah Absolli Fielding said:

Which task or mission are you on? 5th mission. Proving to be challenging and don't have much time to waste after today as I will be unable to access the internet for a while.

Are you facing some kind of difficulty or need some opinions? I would probably enjoy the event more if hadn't have taken 3hours or more per mission :/

Which Deoxys form will you like to have if you complete the mission? Speed. Will never be able to get all 3 if I need to do more for them.

How many will you like to have? 1

How many hours are you playing this event? Been playing since yesterday with a 9 hour gap for sleep. Had the day off so if I didn't then I wouldn't have bothered.

Any thoughts about how the event should be for the next tasks or...? Less time consuming as people do have lives to get to and jobs and maybe make it more fun in future instead of just vexing.

And all other sorts of talks (about this event). 

Having tough time, eh..... I am on 1. Struggling at the moment... :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

1 Took me a LONG time xD I was about to give up and then it just popped up.

 

Having tough time, eh..... I am on 1. Struggling at the moment... :P

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sawah Absolli Fielding said:

 

Lol! I hope the same happens to me.. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now