Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Training Thread brought to u by : Demonstriker, hhh123

15 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

not yet bro, we have still have much exp to train, in total 52 million exp is supposed to be trained by us and almost 10-11 million is trained so far, we have many orders atm, u know bro we r legit and it seriously takes a lot of time to train the pokes, i hope u understand, we will get to u as soon as possible , thank u for ur patience :) 

Just inform me when to offer. And good luck for the jobs.^_^

6 hours ago, porymon said:

I want my  Lugia.giftrained to 1 mil for  Virizion.gif+ Shaymin%20(Sky).gif+ Jirachi.gif + Zygarde.gif.

porymon, the waiting list and currently training list r full atm, u wil have to wait until there is room for u to fit in 

4 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

Just inform me when to offer. And good luck for the jobs.^_^

alright bro, u have my word :) thanks for understanding , we really appreciate it 

21 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Never asked an answer from you. I asked from those who own this.

Seth and me is busy with papers thats why hhh123 trainning the pokes alone.

Hey @hhh123 my last paper date is 8 may, I think u should do dark bronzong first.

Edited by demonstriker
Details
  • Upvote 1

On 4/11/2017 at 1:19 AM, VITOL said:

Does it matters if the starters are evolved? 

i am very sorry for the time we have kept u waiting, the thing is i will be unable to train so u can have ur pokemon back with 2.5 million exp, u can have the pokemon back for free, u have shown utmost patience during the training and i appreciate u for that , thanks a lot bro :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

i am very sorry for the time we have kept u waiting, the thing is i will be unable to train so u can have ur pokemon back with 2.5 million exp, u can have the pokemon back for free, u have shown utmost patience during the training and i appreciate u for that , thanks a lot bro :) 

:(

will u be able to train some day or never? i have unique starters

On 14/04/2017 at 11:53 AM, seth1129400 said:

On 14/04/2017 at 2:15 PM, VITOL said:

@VITOL He told you.

On 4/14/2017 at 0:07 PM, lezickh said:

hmm, why do I not see my pokemon on current jobs? did commander rayquaza abandon the jobs fromother thread and joined this new training thread? 

ur job was never added to team training, he will do it solo, so thats why i did not edit the thread with ur name in current jobs :) 

On 4/14/2017 at 2:15 PM, VITOL said:

i dont think so, training is really hard, and with the dark version not working i think its even more difficult and time consuming for me to train other peoples pokes, i got my hands full atm

Important Note : 

This thread may be closed soon or moved to some other team member thread, as i cannot train and i cannot be online much now due to papers and increasing difficulty in studies. The pokemon i had for training have been returned to their owners, if anyone wants their pokemon back from the other players eg demonstriker and hhh123 , please contact them, they may continue the training or drop it, its up to them now. 

Thanks for the trust in us and be happy with the legit exp trained :) 

@demonstriker @hhh123