Pokémon Vortex

Guess the Prize!

I'm giving away a Pokémon! But there's a catch- you have to GUESS the Pokémon I'm giving away. The first one to guess it wins, and gets to keep it! Post your IGN along with your guess.

My IGN is CabanaBoy. Feel free to search my Pokémon to guess which one I'm giving away.

HINTS:

D

RULES:

1. No double posting. That will disqualify you.

2. No editing your post.  Any edits will disqualify you.

3. Failure to write your IGN will result in disqualification. I don't really care if you're IGN is the same as your forum name either; if you forget to write it, then oh well, there's no editing.

4. You may only guess one Pokémon per post. Considering that you may only make one post, that means ONE GUESS TOTAL. I can't make myself clearer.

5. You must guess the type as well as the Pokémon. (Mystic, Normal, Shiny, etc.).

Have fun! Oh yes, and if you post with two accounts, you're disqualified.

IF NO ONE GUESSES THE POKÉMON BY THE END OF APRIL, THE CONTEST IS OVER WITH THE LAST PERSON WHO COMMENTS GETTING THE PRIZE!

I lied earlier- there is one hint on the calendar post for this. Also, y'all are ridiculous, I'm never trading my Zygarde complete, not even for Donation.

EDIT: There was a calendar post for this. @Patrick did you delete it, and if so, why, that way I won't mess up again.

@porymon@Dlkdd you have gotten incredibly close, though close in what way I won't mention for future guessers.

Edited by SquirrelKing CabanaBoy

7 minutes ago, carrliam761 said:

Shoot I forgot to look at your Pokémon. *face palm*

You probably would've gotten it if you did- your logic was good.

45 minutes ago, DNMSFalcons said:

Shadow Latias (Mega) 

IGN: DNMSFalcons

I just realized Porymon guessed this..  welp

-_-

That's why you look through all the guesses before you make your own. Take note, children.

So far, @carrliam761 has gotten closest to the Pokémon I'm giving away. Of course, I don't own the one carrliam761 guessed, but the guess is close.

Edited by SquirrelKing CabanaBoy