Pokémon Vortex
R3LOADED1

Auction House of Mystic Volcanion

Auction House

This is an auction house for several event Pokemon. My main objective though this auction is to get rid of the Mystic Volcanion at a high price. Per global trading standards, I have to have a minimum of 6 Pokemon. If you want to trade for a Cosplay from me, it will be extremely expensive as I am not actively trying to trade them off. I retain the right to refuse even the best offer if I don't believe it is high enough. Good luck.

Auction 1: 

Spoiler

Auction: Mystic Volcanion

Highest Bid: Dark Deoxys (Attack)or Dark Deoxys (Defense)orDark Deoxys (Speed) + 2 unique OLD cosplays by @Best_Is_Back

Auction 2: 

Spoiler

Auction: Shiny Pikachu (Rock Star)

Highest Bid: N/A

Auction 3: 

Spoiler

Auction: Dark%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif

Auction 4: 

Spoiler

Auction: Metallic%20Pikachu%20(Libre).gif

Auction 5:

Spoiler

Auction: Shadow%20Pikachu%20(Libre).gif

Auction 6:

Spoiler

Auction: Shiny%20Pikachu%20(Ph.%20D.).gif

In order to place a bid on any of these Pokemon, follow the steps below. 

1. Post your IGN.

2. Post your Auction.

Edited by R3LOADED1
  • Upvote 2

@R3LOADED1Check The community auction thread where God clearly mentioned

" Furthermore the 7 Basic Rules also apply to any Auction Threads, old or new, and must be followed by the creator from now on. Mods will be enforcing these rules. "

1. All Forums Rules Apply
  2. You must fill out a Auction Request Form to submit an Auction.
  3. Auctions will run for a limited time after which the highest bidders WINS the Pokemon. You can choose to end your auction after: 36 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours, 5 Days.
  4. A minimum bid will be set on each auction by the owner and approved by me. ( I'm only interested in approving so that the minimum bid isn't like 15 Volcanion Sets for 1 Rayquaza).
  5. If at the end of the bidding period there are less than 3 bids, the Pokemon will be returned to the owner with the choice of re-auction.
  6. If an auction received no bids during the bidding period, the auction will be removed unless the Owner changes the Pokemon up for auction.
  7. The winner MUST RECEIVE his Pokemon at the end of the auction. If not, the owners will face consequences.

Check Rule no. 7 and 3

28 minutes ago, porymon said:

" Furthermore the 7 Basic Rules also apply to any Auction Threads, old or new, and must be followed by the creator from now on. Mods will be enforcing these rules. "

3. Auctions will run for a limited time after which the highest bidders WINS the Pokemon. You can choose to end your auction after: 36 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours, 5 Days.
  4. A minimum bid will be set on each auction by the owner and approved by me. ( I'm only interested in approving so that the minimum bid isn't like 15 Volcanion Sets for 1 Rayquaza).
  5. If at the end of the bidding period there are less than 3 bids, the Pokemon will be returned to the owner with the choice of re-auction.
  6. If an auction received no bids during the bidding period, the auction will be removed unless the Owner changes the Pokemon up for auction.
  7. The winner MUST RECEIVE his Pokemon at the end of the auction. If not, the owners will face consequences.

Check Rule no. 7 and 3

Forgive me if i am wrong here....but these rules apply on to the community auction thread not on, any personal auction thread created by anyone...after all its his pokemon he can do whatever he wants to do with....but if i am wrong do correct me i dont mean any criticism but a, just sharing my thoughts.

4 minutes ago, Scheryar Saqib said:

Forgive me if i am wrong here....but these rules apply on to the community auction thread not on, any personal auction thread created by anyone...after all its his pokemon he can do whatever he wants to do with....but if i am wrong do correct me i dont mean any criticism but a, just sharing my thoughts.

I dont think you read the second sentence >_>

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, porymon said:

Check Rule no. 7 and 3

@GodsWithin has his own opinions of how auction houses should work. I can make mine any way I want too. (@GodsWithin change your rules  :ph34r:)

4 hours ago, Polaris said:

^This is a very good offer. :o 

Thank you for your opinion.

@Scheryar Saqib and @porymon: Those rules will not be enforced by global moderators via @sportsandmusic69.

Edited by R3LOADED1

This was a while back when creating auction houses was the craze. It was something me and @Uncle_Psychic came up with to stop the creation of useless auction threads that were flooding the forums and remaining dead. Needless to say it worked (the only useless auction thread left is yours @R3LOADED1;) ) That said, sports doesn't know about it cause he wasn't aware of it. The rules weren't made to make it seem like I have authority (as some people feel). They were put into place to clean up the "trades" section of forums that is highly neglected. Suffice to say, it worked. Do as you may, I still run the Community Auction thread and people use it if they need to and I will continue to do so unless it's shut down. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

This was a while back when creating auction houses was the craze. It was something me and @Uncle_Psychic came up with to stop the creation of useless auction threads that were flooding the forums and remaining dead. Needless to say it worked (the only useless auction thread left is yours @R3LOADED1;) ) That said, sports doesn't know about it cause he wasn't aware of it. The rules weren't made to make it seem like I have authority (as some people feel). They were put into place to clean up the "trades" section of forums that is highly neglected. Suffice to say, it worked. Do as you may, I still run the Community Auction thread and people use it if they need to and I will continue to do so unless it's shut down. 

Nub fam. Let me auction in peace xD

Edited by R3LOADED1