Pokémon Vortex
demonstriker

Best way to Bring Events poke which havent released

@Patrick

Just got this rare idea in my marvelous brain,

IDEA:

Hey Pat U should do a weekly pokemon hunting event/competition every week ( sat and sunday r the best day cuz lots of ppl will be free in these 2 days)  and just bring the events pokes like Rotom (Cut)Thundurus (Therian)Arceus (Dragon)etc

U know everyone will do the missions for these events pokes and this weekly event/ compettion will attract the lots of  new ppl and made the game more popular :P.

Remember hard missions r better than waiting for years for the release of these events.

I hope u like my idea,.

Edited by demonstriker
Details
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, demonstriker said:

@Patrick

Just got this rare idea in my marvelous brain,

IDEA:

Hey Pat U should do a weekly pokemon hunting event/competition every week ( sat and sunday r the best day cuz lots of ppl will be free in these 2 days)  and just bring the events pokes like Rotom (Cut)Thundurus (Therian)Arceus (Dragon)etc

U know everyone will do the missions for these events pokes and this weekly event/ compettion will attract the lots of  new ppl and made the game more popular :P.

Remember hard missions r better than waiting for years for the release of these events.

I hope u like my idea,.

Actually..I wouldn't be satisfied with the "Missions" being 60% based on hunting,like they were in the recent event. Also, if this continues to happen weekly, then the staff might just "run-out" of the Event Pokemons. (Everybody knows, event pokemons should be special).

Also, this would be better ,if in your idea, you also tell us how do you think Patrick should plan to distribute the Prizes. I mean what if a lot of people finish these "Missions" within the time limit and e.t.c. e.t.c. 

Don't shape this comment into a enmity or something rude,please. :)

You submitted an idea and I gave my opinions. :D

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Actually..I wouldn't be satisfied with the "Missions" being 60% based on hunting,like they were in the recent event. Also, if this continues to happen weekly, then the staff might just "run-out" of the Event Pokemons. (Everybody knows, event pokemons should be special).

Also, this would be better ,if in your idea, you also tell us how do you think Patrick should plan to distribute the Prizes. I mean what if a lot of people finish these "Missions" within the time limit and e.t.c. e.t.c. 

Don't shape this comment into a enmity or something rude,please. :)

You submitted an idea and I gave my opinions. :D

I think Only 2 ppl might complete such missions in time, I think u forget about the deoxys event it was pretty hard. So things will never going to run out from the hands.

So Prize ditribution is the case if lots of ppl will able to complete these mission,

Then I think top 3 trainers who done more missions then everyone will recieve the prize. For this ranking bar is needed.

Events 60% based on hunting, hmm its looking little weird, but if pat use this method for only normal types and for old events then I think this weekly thing is perfect.

Thnx for ur reply.

Edited by demonstriker
Details
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, demonstriker said:

I think Only 2 ppl might complete such missions in time, I think u forget about the deoxys event it was pretty hard. So things will never going to run out from the hands.

They will. Every week, a new pokemon and the same-type of tasks. It'll be boring. Why did people like this event? Because, it was pretty unique. Why do people feel less interested in Google+ missingno. Giveaways? Because, they aren't that valued now.

So Prize ditribution is the case if lots of ppl will able to complete these mission,

You can't doubt the Vortexians. ;)

Then I think top 3 trainers who done more missions then everyone will recieve the prize. For this ranking bar is needed.

That would be like getting prizes without completing the event. And it'll ruin the concept of "Limited-Time Events in Vortex".

Events 60% based on hunting, hmm its looking little weird, but if pat use this method for only normal types and for old events then I think this weekly thing is perfect.

Well, if I judge correctly, in the previous event, most of the missions were, hunt this pokemon. I doubt that weekly would be perfect.

Welcome. Just exchanging my views.

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

They will. Every week, a new pokemon and the same-type of tasks. It'll be boring. Why did people like this event? Because, it was pretty unique. Why do people feel less interested in Google+ missingno. Giveaways? Because, they aren't that valued now.

You can't doubt the Vortexians. ;)

That would be like getting prizes without completing the event. And it'll ruin the concept of "Limited-Time Events in Vortex".

Well, if I judge correctly, in the previous event, most of the missions were, hunt this pokemon. I doubt that weekly would be perfect.

Welcome. Just exchanging my views.

Who told about the same task again and again lol xD