Pokémon Vortex
R3LOADED1

Pheonix's Quest for the Pokedex!

Pheonix's Quest for the Pokedex!

Hey guys!  Thanks to Flamescape's new VortexBot command, I can now make a thread trading my legendaries for uniques! Basically for any Legendary I have up for trade here, I'm looking for 10 uniques I don't have! That list can be found at https://paste.ee/p/yROl5! Offer any 10 of those Pokemon, and the legendary I have is yours. The account these legendaries are on is LancingLegends. Here are the Legendaries. You can pm me on the Pokemon Vortex Discord at my name Pheonix Lancing. Also, all forms of Mega Legendaries, Rayquaza, and Mewtwo are worth 20 uniques. 

Normal

Spoiler

Azelf.gifAzelf.gifCelebi.gifCelebi.gifCelebi.gifCobalion.gifCobalion.gifCobalion.gifCobalion.gifCobalion.gifCobalion.gifCobalion.gifCresselia.gifCresselia.gifCresselia.gifDialga.gifDiancie.gifDiancie.gifDiancie%20(Mega).gif(6m, offer as many uniques as you can)Diancie%20(Mega).gifEntei.gifEntei.gifEntei.gifEntei.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGenesect.gifGroudon.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHeatran.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifHo-oh.gifJirachi.gifJirachi.gifJirachi.gifJirachi.gifKeldeo.gifKyogre.gifKyurem.gifKyurem.gifLandorus.gifLandorus.gifLatias.gifLatios.gifLatios.gifLatios%20(Mega).gifLatios%20(Mega).gifLugia.gifLugia.gifLugia.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMesprit.gifMewtwo%20(Mega%20X).gifMoltres.gifMoltres.gifMoltres.gifPalkia.gifPalkia.gifPalkia.gifRayquaza.gifRayquaza.gifRayquaza%20(Mega).gifRegice.gifRegigigas.gifRegigigas.gifRegirock.gifRegirock.gifRegirock.gifRegisteel.gifRegisteel.gifRegisteel.gifReshiram.gifReshiram.gifReshiram.gifReshiram.gifReshiram.gifReshiram.gifReshiram.gifRotom.gifShaymin.gifShaymin%20(Sky).gifShaymin%20(Sky).gifShaymin%20(Sky).gifSuicune.gifTerrakion.gifUxie.gifUxie.gifUxie.gifUxie.gifUxie.gifUxie.gifUxie.gifVictini.gifVictini.gifVictini.gifVictini.gifVictini.gifVirizion.gifVirizion.gifVirizion.gifVirizion.gifVirizion.gifVirizion.gifVirizion.gifXerneas%20(Active).gifXerneas%20(Active).gifXerneas%20(Active).gifXerneas%20(Active).gifXerneas%20(Active).gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifYveltal.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZapdos.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gifZekrom.gif

Dark

Spoiler

Dark%20Articuno.gifDark%20Azelf.gifDark%20Diancie.gifDark%20Entei.gifDark%20Genesect.gifDark%20Genesect.gifDark%20Heatran.gifDark%20Heatran.gifDark%20Keldeo.gifDark%20Kyurem.gifDark%20Lugia.gifDark%20Lugia.gifDark%20Lugia.gifDark%20Mew.gifDark%20Mewtwo.gifDark%20Mewtwo%20(Mega%20X).gifDark%20Moltres.gifDark%20Palkia.gifDark%20Phione.gifDark%20Regice.gifDark%20Regigigas.gifDark%20Registeel.gifDark%20Shaymin.gifDark%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifDark%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifDark%20Suicune.gifDark%20Suicune.gifDark%20Terrakion.gifDark%20Thundurus.gifDark%20Tornadus.gifDark%20Uxie.gifDark%20Victini.gifDark%20Virizion.gifDark%20Virizion.gifDark%20Virizion.gifDark%20Yveltal.gifDark%20Yveltal.gifDark%20Zygarde.gif

Metallic

Spoiler

Metallic%20Azelf.gifMetallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Celebi.gifMetallic%20Darkrai.gifMetallic%20Deoxys.gifMetallic%20Entei.gifMetallic%20Genesect.gifMetallic%20Genesect.gifMetallic%20Giratina.gifMetallic%20Ho-oh.gifMetallic%20Jirachi.gifMetallic%20Keldeo.gifMetallic%20Landorus.gifMetallic%20Landorus.gifMetallic%20Latias.gifMetallic%20Latias%20(Mega).gifMetallic%20Lugia.gifMetallic%20Lugia.gifMetallic%20Manaphy.gifMetallic%20Mew.gifMetallic%20Mewtwo.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifMetallic%20Phione.gifMetallic%20Raikou.gifMetallic%20Rayquaza.gifMetallic%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gifMetallic%20Regigigas.gifMetallic%20Regigigas.gifMetallic%20Regirock.gifMetallic%20Regirock.gifMetallic%20Reshiram.gifMetallic%20Reshiram.gifMetallic%20Shaymin.gifMetallic%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifMetallic%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifMetallic%20Suicune.gifMetallic%20Terrakion.gifMetallic%20Terrakion.gifMetallic%20Uxie.gifMetallic%20Uxie.gifMetallic%20Uxie.gifMetallic%20Victini.gifMetallic%20Victini.gifMetallic%20Virizion.gifMetallic%20Xerneas%20(Active).gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Yveltal.gifMetallic%20Zapdos.gifMetallic%20Zekrom.gifMetallic%20Zygarde.gif

Mystic

Spoiler

Mystic%20Cobalion.gifMystic%20Cobalion.gifMystic%20Cresselia.gifMystic%20Darkrai.gifMystic%20Deoxys.gifMystic%20Entei.gifMystic%20Entei.gifMystic%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Genesect.gifMystic%20Jirachi.gifMystic%20Jirachi.gifMystic%20Keldeo.gifMystic%20Landorus.gifMystic%20Latias%20(Mega).gifMystic%20Lugia.gifMystic%20Lugia.gifMystic%20Lugia.gifMystic%20Manaphy.gifMystic%20Mesprit.gifMystic%20Mesprit.gifMystic%20Mew.gifMystic%20Mewtwo.gifMystic%20Mewtwo%20(Mega%20Y).gifMystic%20Moltres.gifMystic%20Palkia.gifMystic%20Raikou.gifMystic%20Rayquaza.gifMystic%20Rayquaza.gifMystic%20Regigigas.gifMystic%20Regigigas.gifMystic%20Regirock.gifMystic%20Regirock.gifMystic%20Registeel.gifMystic%20Shaymin.gifMystic%20Shaymin.gifMystic%20Shaymin.gifMystic%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifMystic%20Suicune.gifMystic%20Terrakion.gifMystic%20Terrakion.gifMystic%20Thundurus.gifMystic%20Tornadus.gifMystic%20Tornadus.gifMystic%20Uxie.gifMystic%20Victini.gifMystic%20Virizion.gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifMystic%20Yveltal.gifMystic%20Zekrom.gifMystic%20Zekrom.gifMystic%20Zygarde.gifMystic%20Zygarde.gif

Shadow

Spoiler

Shadow%20Azelf.gifShadow%20Azelf.gifShadow%20Cobalion.gifShadow%20Cresselia.gifShadow%20Darkrai.gifShadow%20Dialga.gifShadow%20Entei.gifShadow%20Entei.gifShadow%20Entei.gifShadow%20Genesect.gifShadow%20Giratina.gifShadow%20Groudon.gifShadow%20Ho-oh.gifShadow%20Jirachi.gifShadow%20Keldeo.gifShadow%20Landorus.gifShadow%20Latias.gifShadow%20Lugia.gifShadow%20Manaphy.gifShadow%20Mew.gifShadow%20Mew.gifShadow%20Mewtwo.gifShadow%20Moltres.gifShadow%20Palkia.gifShadow%20Palkia.gifShadow%20Phione.gifShadow%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gifShadow%20Regigigas.gifShadow%20Regirock.gifShadow%20Registeel.gifShadow%20Registeel.gifShadow%20Reshiram.gifShadow%20Rotom.gifShadow%20Suicune.gifShadow%20Suicune.gifShadow%20Terrakion.gifShadow%20Terrakion.gifShadow%20Virizion.gifShadow%20Virizion.gifShadow%20Virizion.gifShadow%20Xerneas%20(Active).gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Zekrom.gifShadow%20Zygarde.gif

Shiny

Spoiler

Shiny%20Azelf.gifShiny%20Celebi.gifShiny%20Celebi.gif(10m, offer as many uniques as you dare)Shiny%20Cobalion.gifShiny%20Cresselia.gifShiny%20Diancie.gifShiny%20Diancie.gifShiny%20Entei.gifShiny%20Genesect.gifShiny%20Genesect.gifShiny%20Heatran.gifShiny%20Jirachi.gifShiny%20Kyurem.gifShiny%20Landorus.gifShiny%20Latias.gifShiny%20Lugia.gifShiny%20Lugia.gifShiny%20Mesprit.gifShiny%20Mesprit.gifShiny%20Mew.gifShiny%20Palkia.gifShiny%20Phione.gifShiny%20Phione.gifShiny%20Rayquaza.gifShiny%20Regigigas.gifShiny%20Regigigas.gifShiny%20Regirock.gifShiny%20Regirock.gifShiny%20Registeel.gifShiny%20Rotom.gifShiny%20Shaymin.gifShiny%20Shaymin%20(Sky).gifShiny%20Suicune.gifShiny%20Suicune.gifShiny%20Terrakion.gifShiny%20Tornadus.gifShiny%20Virizion.gifShiny%20Virizion.gifShiny%20Virizion.gifShiny%20Virizion.gifShiny%20Yveltal.gif

Edited by R3LOADED1
  • Upvote 2

@R3LOADED1 Hi!

Can't see 95 views and not even a single reply. I mean, it becomes so annoying! 

Well, I could help you with your Pokedex Completion. But, I'd like to trade uniques for uniques. If you're willing to, tell me your ign and I hope we can make a few deals. :)

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

@R3LOADED1 Hi!

Can't see 95 views and not even a single reply. I mean, it becomes so annoying! 

Well, I could help you with your Pokedex Completion. But, I'd like to trade uniques for uniques. If you're willing to, tell me your ign and I hope we can make a few deals. :)

I have a unique account. IGN: LancingUniques

9 hours ago, Miichie said:

Umm I have these to offer in attempt to get Shiny Celebi with 10mil. I didn't check all of them yet and this is quite long so if you want more than this let me know. xDMystic MisdreavusMystic Basculin (Blue Stripe)Dark GoomyDark SliggooDark GoodraShiny HelioliskDark HelioliskGalvantulaDark GalvantulaMystic GalvantulaShiny GalvantulaShadow GalvantulaSawsbuck (Autumn)Shiny Sawsbuck (Autumn)Metallic Sawsbuck (Autumn)Sawsbuck (Spring)Dark Sawsbuck (Spring)Mystic Sawsbuck (Spring)Shadow Sawsbuck (Spring)Sawsbuck (Summer)Shiny Sawsbuck (Summer)Dark Sawsbuck (Summer)Metallic Sawsbuck (Summer)Sawsbuck (Winter)Mystic Sawsbuck (Winter)Shadow Sawsbuck (Winter)Mystic OshawottShiny DewottDark DewottShadow DewottSamurottDark SamurottMetallic SamurottShadow SamurottMystic PoochyenaShadow MightyenaDark MightyenaMetallic MightyenaMetallic SkarmoryDark SquirtleDark WartortleShadow WartortleShadow BlastoiseShadow Flabebe (Blue)Floette (Blue)Metallic Floette (Blue)Florges (Blue)Floette (Orange)Mystic Floette (Orange)Shiny Floette (Orange)Floette (Red)Dark Floette (Red)Metallic Floette (Red)Mystic Floette (Red)Shiny Floette (White)Metallic Floette (White)Dark Floette (White)Shadow Flabebe (Yellow)Metallic Flabebe (Yellow)Metallic Floette (Yellow)Metallic KadabraMetallic AlakazamDark Audino (Mega)ArbokShadow ArbokMetallic GlameowPuruglyShiny PuruglyMystic PuruglyMetallic PuruglyMystic ArcanineShiny NoctowlDark NoctowlDark KinglerMetallic KinglerShiny MagbyMystic MagbyMetallic MagmarMetallic MagmortarGyaradosShiny GyaradosDark GyaradosMystic GyaradosMetallic GyaradosShadow GyaradosShiny OddishMystic OddishGloomMetallic GloomMetallic Vileplume

Sadly that is not enough for a 10 mil poke BUT I can give you the Diancie Mega with 6 mil or a different pokemon with 6 million? If you can offer more though let me know cause we can work something out!

37 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

@Miichie the owner of the thread is not active since 29 march !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Pheen have a joint account so I will reply here.

Edited by GodsWithin

2 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

@Miichie the owner of the thread is not active since 29 march !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their IGN is active as of April12 so I just messaged them in the inbox to let them know.:3

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Sadly that is not enough for a 10 mil poke BUT I can give you the Diancie Mega with 6 mil or a different pokemon with 6 million? If you can offer more though let me know cause we can work something out!

Me and Pheen have a joint account so I will reply here.

Oh I'd definitey offer more. I have yet to go through most of my other Pokemon since it was getting late atmy time. xD  Give me a bit?

Actually, I've changed my interest. I'm interested in Metallic Ray & Metallic Ray Mega, 2 Mystic Rays and the Shadow Ray Mega. Since they're 20 uniques each and I posted up to 98 so far, I could just add 10 more to my offer? @GodsWithin

EDIT: I'd also like the Shiny Ray. I didn't see it. >< So in total I could offer up 30 more uniques. Is that good? 

Edited by Miichie

7 hours ago, Miichie said:

Actually, I've changed my interest. I'm interested in Metallic Ray & Metallic Ray Mega, 2 Mystic Rays and the Shadow Ray Mega. Since they're 20 uniques each and I posted up to 98 so far, I could just add 10 more to my offer? @GodsWithin

EDIT: I'd also like the Shiny Ray. I didn't see it. >< So in total I could offer up 30 more uniques. Is that good? 

Yes you can! Let me know when you have all the Pokemon ready to offer and list them here! I will then put all the legends UFT on and you can offer away! :)