Pokémon Vortex

Giving Wiki Editors a Role in Discord?

People like @iZeus and @Sneezeball do a lot for us on the Wiki. Perhaps giving them a role that really doesn't do anything (like Regular) but is separated from the rest of the crowd online as recognition would be a good idea. They do a lot for us, and are often underappreciated.

Actually,they did have the wiki editor role on discord with an orange name back when the discord chat was started

However,it was their decision in the end ,and it was irritating to keep adding it back every time they got kicked

1 hour ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

Actually,they did have the wiki editor role on discord with an orange name back when the discord chat was started

However,it was their decision in the end 

I didn't know that, but then again, I wasn't there when the Discord was first started.

Edited by SquirrelKing CabanaBoy

2 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

However,it was their decision in the end 

1 hour ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

I didn't know that, but then again, I wasn't there when the Discord was first started.

It was only Sneezeball's decision. I want my orange tan back now. :><:

They aren't under appreciated. I bet they're lot of other people who feel more "under appreciated." Wiki Editors are recognized for their contributions...Finally they did have a role on discord but Patrick removed it because he kept having to give it back to them whenever they got kicked. 

• Upvote 3

• Developer
4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

They aren't under appreciated. I bet they're lot of other people who feel more "under appreciated." Wiki Editors are recognized for their contributions...Finally they did have a role on discord but Patrick removed it because he kept having to give it back to them whenever they got kicked. 

This is the actual reasoning behind the removal of it.

• Upvote 1