Nebby Family Giveaway!

Hello!

I am dropthat!

Today i am here with another Giveaway!

RULES:

Spoiler

1) All Global Rules apply.

2) There are Four Winners( Different)

3)It is What you get (IF you win), No pleading, I want this Or that.

4) Answer the Questions With Reason.

Prizes:

Spoiler

Solgaleo

Cosmog

Lunala

Cosmoem

Please Make Sure to Sub to My channel >>     https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeZUsRr8Yv6Vi2zISn8MdQ

QUESTION:

Which is the most Powerful Pokemon?(In Your Opinion)

(Read Spoiler 1)

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR IGN :)

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

Edited by dropthat
  • Upvote 1

Hi dropthat!

Subscribed to you channel! Awesome!

For me, since i'm a 90's kid, I'll definitely go with Mewtwo! 

Bad ass design and it brings me nostalgia every time. Not only it's a bad ass looking pokemon but also wooping with awesomeness stat.

IGN: thehunterz2

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mudkeeper said:

Hi dropthat!

Subscribed to you channel! Awesome!

For me, since i'm a 90's kid, I'll definitely go with Mewtwo! 

Bad ass design and it brings me nostalgia every time. Not only it's a bad ass looking pokemon but also wooping with awesomeness stat.

IGN: thehunterz2

Thank you!

Oh, Thanks, Yet Mewtwo was defeated By Red( Doesn't mean i hate Mewtwo :3

3 hours ago, waybig said:

Wynaut cuz Wynaut

I subbed.Waybig 

That is Very Logical ^_^

51 minutes ago, porymon said:

Porymon

Mewtwo%20(Mega%20X).gif(Psychic/Fighting) Cuz Arceus(Normal) is God._. [Why?......."Creator of entire universe"]

P.S Fighting Defeats Normal

But i Guess  Arceus Always Has PLATES. 

Edited by dropthat

Most Powerful Pokemon: Arceus

Reason:  (I was reading a pre-historic overview of Pokemon and I came across many things that all of us should know.) So the reason can become quite clear by the following points:

• Arceus is born from an egg in a void of nothingness.
  • Arceus creates Palkia and Dialga (and most likely Giratina) from  itself, and gives them the ability to control time and space. Giratina  is banished to the distortion world for its violence.
  • Arceus then creates Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit to create willpower,  knowledge, and emotion, and they dive to the bottom of Lake Valor, Lake  Acuity, and Lake Verity.
  • Various processes in the universe cause the Earth to be formed and Mew  evolves either by itself (from early mixtures of chemicals etc ) or  with help from Arceus, and contains the DNA of almost all future  Pokemon. Earth at this point has little solid ground or water.
  • Groudon is formed in the magma deep inside the Earth, Kyogre is formed  by deep sea pressure and Rayquaza is formed by minerals in the ozone  layer. They begin to create land, water and possibly air respectively.
  • Groudon and Kyogre fight for dominance of earth, which carries on  until Rayquaza calms it. Groudon and Kyogre retreat into their special  caverns. The blue and red orbs are created to prevent them from fighting  again (possibly by Arceus) and Rayquaza starts to fly around the ozone  layer.
  • Regigigas (either formed by the land, evolved from Mew or created by  Arceus) moves the continents, forming the Pokemon regions. As Stark  mountain is created, Heatran is formed by lava.
  • Arceus creates the Adamant, Lustrous and Griseous Orbs before falling  into a never-ending sleep. (The history in the movie is much different,  claiming that Arceus does not sleep until many years later, in which  time he protects the Earth and its people).
  • Mew evolves many times.
  • Prehistoric Pokemon appear and the Mew population decreases.
  • The first humans appear, create Regirock in the stone age, Regice in  the ice age and Registeel in the iron age, possibly from a special metal  from another planet.
  • Regigigas is sealed away in Snowpoint Temple, and Regirock, Regice and Registeel are sealed away in the Hoenn region.
  • Humans and the Unown somehow link to the first system of writing.
  • 700 years before Generation I, Tin Tower and Brass Tower are  constructed in Ecruteak City, and Lugia and Ho-Oh (evolved from Mew)  perch at their tops.
  • 150 years before Generation I, Brass Tower burns to the ground,  killing three Pokemon inside. Lugia flees to the Whirl Islands, Ho-Oh  resurrects the three dead Pokemon as the legendary beasts and flies off  in search of a pure-hearted Trainer.
  • Porygon is created as the first artificial Pokemon, although not the first made by man.
  • Mewtwo is cloned from Mew.
  • The events of all the games take place.

Ign : Grazvyzz :)

7 hours ago, eurstin said:

Munchlax

Because Patrick ;)

ign: eurstin

I hope I wasn't required to sub to enter...

Yeah, If You'd like to Sub, Do, That Munchy  is a Real joke, Hopefully Pat doesn't ban me for saying that.

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Most Powerful Pokemon: Arceus

Reason:  (I was reading a pre-historic overview of Pokemon and I came across many things that all of us should know.) So the reason can become quite clear by the following points:

• Arceus is born from an egg in a void of nothingness.
  • Arceus creates Palkia and Dialga (and most likely Giratina) from  itself, and gives them the ability to control time and space. Giratina  is banished to the distortion world for its violence.
  • Arceus then creates Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit to create willpower,  knowledge, and emotion, and they dive to the bottom of Lake Valor, Lake  Acuity, and Lake Verity.
  • Various processes in the universe cause the Earth to be formed and Mew  evolves either by itself (from early mixtures of chemicals etc ) or  with help from Arceus, and contains the DNA of almost all future  Pokemon. Earth at this point has little solid ground or water.
  • Groudon is formed in the magma deep inside the Earth, Kyogre is formed  by deep sea pressure and Rayquaza is formed by minerals in the ozone  layer. They begin to create land, water and possibly air respectively.
  • Groudon and Kyogre fight for dominance of earth, which carries on  until Rayquaza calms it. Groudon and Kyogre retreat into their special  caverns. The blue and red orbs are created to prevent them from fighting  again (possibly by Arceus) and Rayquaza starts to fly around the ozone  layer.
  • Regigigas (either formed by the land, evolved from Mew or created by  Arceus) moves the continents, forming the Pokemon regions. As Stark  mountain is created, Heatran is formed by lava.
  • Arceus creates the Adamant, Lustrous and Griseous Orbs before falling  into a never-ending sleep. (The history in the movie is much different,  claiming that Arceus does not sleep until many years later, in which  time he protects the Earth and its people).
  • Mew evolves many times.
  • Prehistoric Pokemon appear and the Mew population decreases.
  • The first humans appear, create Regirock in the stone age, Regice in  the ice age and Registeel in the iron age, possibly from a special metal  from another planet.
  • Regigigas is sealed away in Snowpoint Temple, and Regirock, Regice and Registeel are sealed away in the Hoenn region.
  • Humans and the Unown somehow link to the first system of writing.
  • 700 years before Generation I, Tin Tower and Brass Tower are  constructed in Ecruteak City, and Lugia and Ho-Oh (evolved from Mew)  perch at their tops.
  • 150 years before Generation I, Brass Tower burns to the ground,  killing three Pokemon inside. Lugia flees to the Whirl Islands, Ho-Oh  resurrects the three dead Pokemon as the legendary beasts and flies off  in search of a pure-hearted Trainer.
  • Porygon is created as the first artificial Pokemon, although not the first made by man.
  • Mewtwo is cloned from Mew.
  • The events of all the games take place.

Ign : Grazvyzz :)

I am Pretty sure You have Been 1) A Verybig Pokefan, Also these Points were discussed in several Youtube vids.

Edited by dropthat

3 hours ago, dropthat said:

Yeah, If You'd like to Sub, Do, That Munchy  is a Real joke, Hopefully Pat doesn't ban me for saying that.

I am Pretty sure You have Been 1) A Verybig Pokefan, Also these Points were discussed in several Youtube vids.

Or the points were copied from an article

Interesting points nonetheless :) 

Edited by eurstin

Most Powerful Pokemon:Ditto

Reason: Ditto is everything. Not only can it transform into any Pokemon - it can transform into anything it wants, organic and non-organic things alike. Any Pokemon on this list? Ditto can become them. It can become whatever kind of Pokemon theyr'e weak against. It can become - theoretically - anything that exists. The moon, the Earth, Arceus, etc.

IGN: Dienone

• Upvote 1

wow the most awesome prizes ever !!
i would have said HUMANS r the most powerful cause they created the MASTERBALL:MasterBall: , which can catch THE MOST POWERFUL POKEMON !!
but u asked for most powerful pokemon so it is :- Dialgaas in the movie " Jewel of life " it turns back time to change arceus mind , thus even the god who  gave dialga the power of time is bound by rules of time controlled by dialga !!!
ign :- rishivojjala014-2
(if anyone's seen doctor strange , i guess dialga can defeat arceus in a way  how doctor strange defeated dormammu !!)
even dittos nothing as dialga can trap ditto in time loop :P

Edited by rishivojjala014-2

8 hours ago, dropthat said:

It's been quite long since I have been a Pokemon Fan. Atleast 15 Years. As I said, I like to read such stuff because:

• It helps me to understand the anime better.
  • It helps me to solve my queries.
  • It also provides additional information.

So, I am still reading an article. But not about Arceus.

4 hours ago, eurstin said:

Or the points were copied from an article

Interesting points nonetheless :) 

@eurstinNot from here. It was another site. Yes, I copied them obv. I like reading articles. They're helpful as I said above.

Yes, they are. I was so interested that I copied them and now I will print this and 12 more articles that I find interesting and informative. :D

2 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

wow the most awesome prizes ever !!
i would have said HUMANS r the most powerful cause they created the MASTERBALL:MasterBall: , which can catch THE MOST POWERFUL POKEMON !!
but u asked for most powerful pokemon so it is :- Dialgaas in the movie " Jewel of life " it turns back time to change arceus mind , thus even the god who  gave dialga the power of time is bound by rules of time controlled by dialga !!!
ign :- rishivojjala014-2
(if anyone's seen doctor strange , i guess dialga can defeat arceus in a way  how doctor strange defeated dormammu !!)
even dittos nothing as dialga can trap ditto in time loop :P

Yeah, What You said is Agreeable, Sort Of. And Thanks, For both, Rep And Comment!

Well, In short.... A Reply to all the Above replies:

How can a Human (You and me) exist if this world or universe didn't exist?

Similarly,

How can a Pokémon exist if the Pokemon World wasn't created?

So, Who created the Pokemon World? Arceus

Why didn't any other Pokemon create the Pokemon World? Because, they did not have the power to do so.

So, Who's the most powerful pokemon? Arceus.

Edited by Mark Thompson