Pokémon Vortex
dropthat

Nebby Family Giveaway!

In my point of view , the most powerful pokemon is : Mew

It may sound weird , but in fact Mew is one of the 2 Pokemon (itself and ditto) . So it can transform itself into ANY OTHER POKEMON (including Arceus) and possess the powers of that Pokemon.

Arceus created the universe , fine , But Mew can effortlessly make some new universes with its powers (of Arceus) and can destroy this one at will.

It can even turn into Dialga then , reverse the flow of time , reach the point of time even before Arceus was born , destroy its egg , AND END THE DEBATE.

It can make Giratina come back from the distortion world , Make Groudon and Kyogre lovers , Rayquaza and Ekans soulmates , all in the parallel universes. (SOUNDS ABSURD :p)

IGN - oneandonly_SOURISH

Edited by AmiKKR
Missed ign

3 hours ago, AmiKKR said:

In my point of view , the most powerful pokemon is : Mew

It may sound weird , but in fact Mew is one of the 2 Pokemon (itself and ditto) . So it can transform itself into ANY OTHER POKEMON (including Arceus) and possess the powers of that Pokemon.

Arceus created the universe , fine , But Mew can effortlessly make some new universes with its powers (of Arceus) and can destroy this one at will.

It can even turn into Dialga then , reverse the flow of time , reach the point of time even before Arceus was born , destroy its egg , AND END THE DEBATE.

It can make Giratina come back from the distortion world , Make Groudon and Kyogre lovers , Rayquaza and Ekans soulmates , all in the parallel universes. (SOUNDS ABSURD :p)

IGN - oneandonly_SOURISH

Seems Weird Tho. Mew Can Be Easily destroyed By Killing Tower of beginning.

I think this is more a philosophical question rather than pratical

For me, The Most Powerful Pokémon is the one you have the most admiration and mean the most to each one of us.

This Pokémon would be, for me, Psyduck.

Obviously, he isn't really the most powerful poke in the game, he could be easily defeated in a battle, but, the meaning of that Pokémon to me is unforgettable.. Sharing a little bit of my real life story, I had a boyfriend, and it was the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life, we both liked Pokémon (even tho he said Digimon > Pokémon which almost made me break up with him but...), we called each other Pokémons (I was Snorlax and he was Psyduck).. We were happy but.. he passed away last year and I miss him so much, but whenever I see a Psyduck, no matter where, If I'm looking for a poke and he appears or Sidequests, I always think of him and it makes me happy and for that.. The Most Powerful Pokémon (For Me) is Psyduck, not because his powers, not because his yellow collor, but because he means a lot, really.. a lot to me

IGN: Tomaz95

Edited by Tomaz95
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, sas said:

ign = 1sas1 

best pokemon = arceus

Very Best Explanation :)

16 hours ago, Monnstar 9L said:

Subbed :)

I think zekrom he is a powerful Pokemon in my opinion goodluck everyone :)

IGN - Ventrous

What Makes You Think so?, Thanks For the Sub :)

5 hours ago, godlybob said:

Arceus because it created the universe and is very strong in my opinion and IGN is godlybob

I am Sure That is The reason Everyone says.

5 hours ago, Tomaz95 said:

I think this is more a philosophical question rather than pratical

For me, The Most Powerful Pokémon is the one you have the most admiration and mean the most to each one of us.

This Pokémon would be, for me, Psyduck.

Obviously, he isn't really the most powerful poke in the game, he could be easily defeated in a battle, but, the meaning of that Pokémon to me is unforgettable.. Sharing a little bit of my real life story, I had a boyfriend, and it was the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life, we both liked Pokémon (even tho he said Digimon > Pokémon which almost made me break up with him but...), we called each other Pokémons (I was Snorlax and he was Psyduck).. We were happy but.. he passed away last year and I miss him so much, but whenever I see a Psyduck, no matter where, If I'm looking for a poke and he appears or Sidequests, I always think of him and it makes me happy and for that.. The Most Powerful Pokémon (For Me) is Psyduck, not because his powers, not because his yellow collor, but because he means a lot, really.. a lot to me

IGN: Tomaz95

I am Really Sorry to Hear that :(

Thanks, For Sharing With me, Good Luck :)

I too Had a Same Case, With My Friend. He always Wanted to Be Pikachu, The Mascot, I always a Victini. He was Actually Diagnosed and was in bed for 3 Months. As a Kid I loved Pokemon,We both watched every episode together! I don't know if it was co-incidence or Real Luck, Victini is a.k.a. Victory star, I Just Gave him Those Dolls, And somehow he Managed to Comeback :)

I never wanted to say this, because it was childish, But I thought about you, Psyduck

I Guess That would be hat ok!

If Psyduck Gets a Big Headache He Can Incenerate any pokemon!

Yet, I see Your Reason, You chose the Pokémon Because Of Bond, Not By any thing else, I Appreciate that.

Edited by dropthat

Okay, then I'd like to reanswer , the most powerful pokemon ? - Ash's Pikachu

In the anime he can potentially kill Mewtwo with a thunderbolt , can revive a stone figure with teardrops , use thunderbolt against ground type pokemon and win.

So it's the only pokemon which is not bound by the laws of pokemon . Even Arceus can't kill it. As long as pokemon exist , it exists.

Pikachu's the boss ! East or west , Ash's Pikachuis the best!B|

3 hours ago, Scheryar Saqib said:

Arceus ~ because he s the POKE GOD

ign scheryar

xD that is everyone's reason.

24 minutes ago, AmiKKR said:

Okay, then I'd like to reanswer , the most powerful pokemon ? - Ash's Pikachu

In the anime he can potentially kill Mewtwo with a thunderbolt , can revive a stone figure with teardrops , use thunderbolt against ground type pokemon and win.

So it's the only pokemon which is not bound by the laws of pokemon . Even Arceus can't kill it. As long as pokemon exist , it exists.

Pikachu's the boss ! East or west , Ash's Pikachuis the best!B|

Which was murdered by Fearows xD

On 10/04/2017 at 5:06 PM, dropthat said:

Very Best Explanation :)

What Makes You Think so?, Thanks For the Sub :)

I am Sure That is The reason Everyone says.

I am Really Sorry to Hear that :(

Thanks, For Sharing With me, Good Luck :)

I too Had a Same Case, With My Friend. He always Wanted to Be Pikachu, The Mascot, I always a Victini. He was Actually Diagnosed and was in bed for 3 Months. As a Kid I loved Pokemon,We both watched every episode together! I don't know if it was co-incidence or Real Luck, Victini is a.k.a. Victory star, I Just Gave him Those Dolls, And somehow he Managed to Comeback :)

I never wanted to say this, because it was childish, But I thought about you, Psyduck

I Guess That would be hat ok!

If Psyduck Gets a Big Headache He Can Incenerate any pokemon!

Yet, I see Your Reason, You chose the Pokémon Because Of Bond, Not By any thing else, I Appreciate that.

That only applies to Misty's beku psyduck

For me ZekromReshiramis the most powerful pokemon because they are the masters of justice

I mean by the saying "The Truth Always Wins" or "The truth is a beautiful yet terrible thing and tmast be trated with caution" the guys who are masters at truth always win

so if Arceus is in the side of lies, he will be defeated by the truth (though tis stinks by the fact that ZekromReshiramgot beaten by Hoopa (Unbound)and Arceusis god of pokemon)  but if it was'nt for Ketchup Pikachuand Dialgaand the truth there would be a short Arceus movie and no pokemon  xDxD

by these lines you will get I'm Indian and have read Parry Otter books xDxD

Therefore ZekromReshiramis the most powerful pokemon because they are the masters of justice

IGN - CaptainX

goodluck guys 

Edited by CaptainX
error

15 hours ago, CaptainX said:

For me ZekromReshiramis the most powerful pokemon because they are the masters of justice

I mean by the saying "The Truth Always Wins" or "The truth is a beautiful yet terrible thing and tmast be trated with caution" the guys who are masters at truth always win

so if Arceus is in the side of lies, he will be defeated by the truth (though tis stinks by the fact that ZekromReshiramgot beaten by Hoopa (Unbound)and Arceusis god of pokemon)  but if it was'nt for Ketchup Pikachuand Dialgaand the truth there would be a short Arceus movie and no pokemon  xDxD

by these lines you will get I'm Indian and have read Parry Otter books xDxD

Therefore ZekromReshiramis the most powerful pokemon because they are the masters of justice

IGN - CaptainX

goodluck guys 

I see you have some logic, Zekrom Reshiram maybe masters or fire and electric but they can easily be defeated,still it is a valid reason :)

• Upvote 1

Now I don't wanna go agreeing with everyone on arceus even though he probably is the most powerful pokemon as he created time and space itself (even if they were in the form of pokemon)

So, in attempt to be 'unique' , im gunna go for diglett

Think about it, who knows what is under the surface, who knows what is beyond the MIGHTY DIGLETT

my IGN: Is electro1o1

Edited by Spods
adding ign

IGN - KingNeymar

According to me the most powerful pokemon in the universe is -

ArceusARCEUS

Arceus is the most powerful and is the so called "God" of Pokemon. Mew is essentially the first pokemon to naturally evolve and is not "godly". If we think of Arceus as God, then we can think of Mew as the first natural life form on Earth. THERE ARE MANY POKEMONS WE CAN GET CONFUSE WITH. EXAMPLE - HOOPA UNBOUND - WE THINK THAT HOOPA UNBOUND IS THE STRONGEST BECAUSE IT HAS MANY FRIENDS AND CAN CAUSE A GREAT DESTRUCTION, MEWTWO MEGA EVOLUTIONS - WE THINK THAT MEWTWO IS THE STRONGEST AT IT HAS GOT AN UNBELIEVABLE PSYCHIC POWER AND SAME AS MEW. BUT SOME OF THE MORE POWERFUL POKEMONS ARE LISTED BLOW -

Hoopa (Unbound) or Mewtwo (Mega X) or Mewtwo (Mega Y) or Rayquaza (Mega) etc.

OK

Spoiler

In my point of view , the most powerful pokemon is : Mew

It may sound weird , but in fact Mew is one of the 2 Pokemon (itself and ditto) . So it can transform itself into ANY OTHER POKEMON (including Arceus) and possess the powers of that Pokemon.

It can even turn into Dialga then , reverse the flow of time , reach the point of time even before Arceus was born , destroy its egg , AND END THE DEBATE.

IGN - oneandonly_SOURISH

Edited by TECGAMERS

On 14/04/2017 at 10:42 PM, Spods said:

Now I don't wanna go agreeing with everyone on arceus even though he probably is the most powerful pokemon as he created time and space itself (even if they were in the form of pokemon)

So, in attempt to be 'unique' , im gunna go for diglett

Think about it, who knows what is under the surface, who knows what is beyond the MIGHTY DIGLETT

my IGN: Is electro1o1

^_^

I can guess: A Sandslash?

On 15/04/2017 at 3:59 PM, TECGAMERS said:

IGN - KingNeymar

According to me the most powerful pokemon in the universe is -

ArceusARCEUS

Arceus is the most powerful and is the so called "God" of Pokemon. Mew is essentially the first pokemon to naturally evolve and is not "godly". If we think of Arceus as God, then we can think of Mew as the first natural life form on Earth. THERE ARE MANY POKEMONS WE CAN GET CONFUSE WITH. EXAMPLE - HOOPA UNBOUND - WE THINK THAT HOOPA UNBOUND IS THE STRONGEST BECAUSE IT HAS MANY FRIENDS AND CAN CAUSE A GREAT DESTRUCTION, MEWTWO MEGA EVOLUTIONS - WE THINK THAT MEWTWO IS THE STRONGEST AT IT HAS GOT AN UNBELIEVABLE PSYCHIC POWER AND SAME AS MEW. BUT SOME OF THE MORE POWERFUL POKEMONS ARE LISTED BLOW -

Hoopa (Unbound) or Mewtwo (Mega X) or Mewtwo (Mega Y) or Rayquaza (Mega) etc.

Reveal hidden contents

In my point of view , the most powerful pokemon is : Mew

It may sound weird , but in fact Mew is one of the 2 Pokemon (itself and ditto) . So it can transform itself into ANY OTHER POKEMON (including Arceus) and possess the powers of that Pokemon.

It can even turn into Dialga then , reverse the flow of time , reach the point of time even before Arceus was born , destroy its egg , AND END THE DEBATE.

IGN - oneandonly_SOURISH

Guess You Can't post 2 Times.

My ign is josephlegendry I want to reason why mewtwo is the most powerful pokemon being cloned from mew to possess almost all powers of mew and in the movie it mentions mewtwo is powerful than mew + I can evolve to 2 mega evolutions and one is fighting type.also mewtwo is not in control of arceus because it was created by humans against the law of nature .we can't say arceus is powerful than mewtwo sice there is no movie mentioning it .just because arceus created universe doesn't make it most powerful.Like the fact that a person who builds the house is better than one who lives in it also mewtwo is unique since it is the only pokemon which has 2 movies on its own.