Pokémon Vortex

hey guya there a change is required

hey guys hello dont you feel bored:S  when there is no event also because of these many user are oflline during the normal days and only present during the event the people who were active a lot are playing very less so... @Patrick i would request you to give a big update to this game by starting online battles and max limit for one player to battle in a day should be 10 batlles which would then give him some reward:<3_<3:it would increase user by 23% so please OR i suggest u to put daily mission in this game seriously the game will be liked by almost everyone, in the start of v3 it was almost the superb game ever and also the parciality of volcanion the biggest problem is that when the event of volcanion was started many of them were absent or didnt register the account :@_@::T_T: and the other big problem was the deoxys event the evnt was so diificult that event many people were playing tehe event for aprroximattely 14 hours its might have affected the phsycial health,mind,behaviour im not saying u that stop the event but make it like it is playableand its difficulty is in medium level

The live battle idea is cool (I'll ignore the fact that it has been mentioned hundreds of times), but I'm not so sure about that battle cap you suggested. Is it a cap for live battles, or for all battles in general? 

4 hours ago, Pratham Shetty said:

it would increase user by 23%

I'm not sure where you got this number from, but your idea of a battle cap is interesting :/