Pokémon Vortex

Vortex Police

Some of you can relate to this:

You get hacked (or scammed, whatever). You lose a really difficult-to-get event Pokemon (Dark Zygarde Complete) or a  Pokémon that was a special gift from an IRL friend who means a lot to you (Solgaleo, from RigbyTheHeroKing) and the admins won't help because "If I help you, I'd have to help hundreds of others too who got scammed."

Not if there's Vortex Police to do it!

There should be a few people (quite a few, actually) in the game who are willing to solve these problems. So long as they can provide the ID's of the Pokémon that have been stolen, then the Vortex Police can check to make sure that Pokémon actually belonged to them (which goes along with this idea https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/topic/7439-history-of-trainers-on-pokemon/

And then the problem can be solved.

Actually that's a good idea, adding to that (with the History of Trainers linked in the end)...

It could also be good to identify botters, if one account is reported (as a botter) the owner will, probably, move his poke, with the History (and the 'Vortex Police') people can find the botter's main account.

This isn't feasible at all. I like your enthusiasm but first of all it's the players responsibility to protect their stuff. The accounts are unhackable meaning no one can hack the vortex database and go through it to get player's account information.  Vortex does all it can for safety on its end and it's up to the player to do their part. Second, Patrick isn't going to give people the power to track down IDs and player history/information.

• Upvote 1