Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

God's Never Ending Giveaway

!Claim Tomaz95
(and also, shouldn't the rates be the other way around? I mean people with 400+ posts are the big dogs and they have lots of things, people with low posts have less things and should win more? right ?)

Edited by Tomaz95

4 hours ago, bilal.anwar said:

!claim WorldOfFootball

@bilal.anwar You claimed the following. Your next claim is in 24 hours.

Dark HoothootDark YamaskMetallic BinacleMetallic GlameowShiny GrimerShiny Mudkip

I have offered.

2 hours ago, Tomaz95 said:

!Claim Tomaz95
(and also, shouldn't the rates be the other way around? I mean people with 400+ posts are the big dogs and they have lots of things, people with low posts have less things and should win more? right ?)

You need 20 posts to claim. Also that's not how it works. post count and prize rarity don't go hand in hand. Whether you have 21 posts or 5,000, chances of getting an event are really slim. 

2 hours ago, sas said:

!claim 1sas1 

@sas You claimed the following. Your next claim is in 2 days

Deoxys

I have offered.

1 hour ago, Maxie-Magma said:

!Claim Maxie-Magma

@Maxie-Magma You have claimed the following! Your next claim is in 2 days.

Dark Uxie

I have offered.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Tomaz95 said:

!Claim Tomaz95

People with over 400 posts aren't necessarily top dogs in game. There is a countless number of people better than myself in game :) I'm just more active on the forums than I am in game.

Just now, eurstin said:

People with over 400 posts aren't necessarily top dogs in game. There is a countless number of people better than myself in game :) I'm just more active on the forums than I am in game.

I know, but still, 1 month for 20 posts and 1 per day for 401+ is a huge difference :v

lol @Josephvarghese is an account of @josephlegendry , he joined 17 hours ago some time later since he got banned from this , also got real quick 20+ posts by spamming older closed topics , u should have atleast changed the word "joseph" in your useername man .... epic fail xDxDxDxD 
sorry to post this even if my time for claiming is not now

Edited by rishivojjala014-2