Pokémon Vortex
togoodforyoe

Golden Pokemons

I thought it was maybe a good idea to make very very very very rare and unusual pokemons and that it would be a golden (Like shadow/dark/mystic etc.) pokemon.

The idea is to make it available for every pokemon and that you can find it when you collected each of the type (Like shadow/dark/mystic etc.) of one pokemon.

For Example: When you collected Abra (Normal), Abra (Metal), Abra (Shiney), Abra (Dark), Abra (Mystic), and Abra (Shadow) you ''unlocked'' the opportunity to find a Golden Abra. Even though it need to be very rare to find one! 

Maybe and extra ability for golden pokemons is that you can level them up till 150! Extra special and a extra motivation to get one! (Optional)

I think if Pokemon Vortex will implement golden pokemons that there will be much more (collectible pokemons) to catch for a player and personally i like very rare collectible items <3 and i think other people tho :D 

So this is my idea! I like to hear feedback so go ahead and write something down. :)))

I'm dutch so it won't be faultless English!

Pichu (Notched)

I think the 150 level is good for a unique but maybe 125 more fair (since uniques gets 25%+ something)

One think that kinda breaks the idea is Trading..

If it's enabled.. Botters will love it..

If it's disabled.. Hours and hours looking for a kind of pokemon and if you find lots you can't trade you won't be able to negotiate your personal gains (think Vivillon here)

But.. I like the idea of one more unique-type it opens a new door but I also thinks that 6 types (counting normal here) is enough already :@_@:

• Upvote 1

@GodsWithinI agree! But it was more like if you now have a rare pokemon, at least 200-1000 people already have that pokemon so it is not that ''Rare'' anymore. And yes there are some collectible pokemons like Pikachu (Libre)Pikachu (Belle)Pikachu (Ph. D.)Pikachu (Pop Star)Pikachu (Rock Star)Pikachu (Christmas)Pikachu (Jedi) Arceus (Fighting)(and all the different types) Caterpie (Christmas)Deoxys (Defense)(and all the different types) DratiniceDratinilicDratinireGenesect (Aqua)Giratina (Origin) HoopaKeldeo (Resolution)Kyurem (Black)Meloetta (Pirouette)[And many more] But this pokemon are already more then 200 times collected!

Now you i hear you thinking: 200 is not that much right? Yes i agree with that it is perfect BUT  New people like me or just everyone can't find them anymore because the event is over. That S#cks in my opinion.

I mean if there is [Ultra Rare] you can make gold also [Impossible/God or whatever] Like still catchable but you need to be very lucky to catch one. And if you add the level [+100] opportunity it will be more intresting for us all.

Then it is not ''Just a expansion'' to add ''just more'' Pokemon.

And @Patrick what do you think of it?

I'm dutch so it won't be faultless English!

Pichu (Notched)