Pokémon Vortex
rishivojjala014-2

$$ win others pokemon$$

CONTEST                                    

YUP MY FIRST CONTEST ON FORUMS , CAN'ST SAY MINE ENTIRELY CAUSES THE PRIZES WONT BE GIVEN BY ME , BUT FROM U YOURSELF !!
CONFUSED AREN'T U ,

how the contest works;-

1.Every week / day/ altenate days , whenever i want :P this contest wil start 

2. to enter EACH contest u need to pay a fee of certain pokemon - say 1 unique legend, 10 unique pokemon , 3 normal legends ,, etc

3. after some time say 1/2 days contest application will close

4. Numbers will be given to each of u , in order on the application ( in comments ) u gave

5. the wining number will be selected in random using random.org (HAVE ANY BETTER RANDOM NO. GENERATOR MESSAGE ME)

6. the prize will be all the pokemon that were collected as application fee!!

7. to enter the competioin say " i wanna enter  with your ign , and please mention the pokemon on which u have offered", and trade the entry fee / pokemon to ign; contestpokemonsfee   , offer the pokemon on any useless pokemon up for trade
8. u cannot participate if u dont give the fee to ign; contestpokemonsfee

9. with the contest fee pokemon , i u can add in ( even 1 would be of great help)some normal pokemon or any pokemon  u want to get rid of , it will be a vey big help

10. as said in 7. please mention the pokemon on which u have offered and people applying    later on should not offer their pokes on the same pokemon , this will save your and my time

i would like too participate too , but i cant cause it's my contest so if i win ppl be like "rigged "and stuff 
:T_T::T_T::T_T::T_T:

so one day if i keep enrty fee as 1 event say , and there are 100 competitiors , the winner will win 100 events , !!! THAT WOULD BE ONE VERY LUCKY WINNER !!! xD 

ONGOING CONTEST PRESENTLY;-
ENTRY FEE-  10 unique nonlegendary pokemon ( u can add in 1or 2 or how many ever normal or unique useless pokemon u want to get rid of , will be a great help to me , as i need to collect many to to keep uft so ppl can offer their fee)
this above contest started on 20-4-2017 , at some random GMT stuff i  dont understand , this will be till 24 hours or a bit more :P 

Edited by rishivojjala014-2
  • Upvote 1

• Developer

You're not allowed to ask for admission to a contest - They must be 100% free to enter even if the entree is guaranteed their entry fee back.

This eliminates the possibility for people to scam through contests.

Please read the forum rules if you're unfamiliar with how to run contests.