Pokémon Vortex
lrichards92

New and improved exp training

Hey Everyone, I have had a lengthy absence from Pokémon vortex but I've recently re-joined and whilst I'm filling

up my unique pokedex I decided to re-open my old EXP training service.

I won't pretend that I am going to be the fastest training out there but what I can promise you is that the

EXP I train for you will be legit NOT BOTTED.

RULES:

1. All Global Forum rules apply.
  2. Follow the Rates.
  3. I try to be as far as I can with rates but obviously this has to be worthwhile to both parties involved
  4. The maximum EXP I will train per order is 1-2 Million Exp (1,000,000 - 2,000,000 Exp). This is done to keep things moving quickly and so I don't receive 10 orders for 5 mil all at once
  5. Although 1-2 million EXP is my limit for an order after its complete we can renegotiate for more
  6. Be patient.
  7. Some days I will be able to train more than others so understand this
  8. I do Have a preference for Shiny Pokémon

RATES:

Rates are negotiable so feel free to make an offer

• 1 Unique Non Rare Non Legendary Pokémon that I need will get you 50-55K EXP
  • 1 unique Rare Non Legendary Pokémon will get you 80kEXP (this includes Starters/Scatterbugs/Ralts/Eevee)
  • 1 Unique Legendary Pokémon will get you between 300-600kEXP (Mewtwos/Rays/Kyogres/Arceuses will get you the higher price)
  • 1 Unique Fossil Pokémon will get you between 500-700EXP (dependant on which region it is)
  • EVENT POKEMON WILL BE DEPENDANT ON THE TYPE AND DEPENDANT ON NEGOTIATION

Hearts Training

• 1 heart = 3 unique non legends (1 of my choice)
  • 2 hearts = 6 unique non legends (3 of my choice)
  • 3 hearts = 8 unique non legends (4 of my choice)
  • 4 hearts = 10 unique non legends (5 of my choice)

PROMO:

So Every week I'm going to offer special prices for certain Pokémon

these will be displayed next to the image and will change every 7 days

if you trade me the Pokémon in the image then ill train that amount of EXP

on a Pokémon of your choosing

This weeks Promo Pokémon 23/5/17-30/5/17

For any of theseShiny AipomShiny AlomomolaShiny AzurillShiny MagbyShiny PoliwagShiny QwilfishShiny Roggenrolai will train 100k on any Pokémon

For any of these Shiny Piplupi  will train 150K on any pokemon

For any of theseShiny EeveeShiny RaltsShiny ScatterbugShiny Abomasnowi will train 200k on any pokemon

For any of these Shadow Ho-ohi will train 500k on any pokemon

For any of these Shiny AerodactylShiny OmanyteShiny Kabutoi will train 1.2mil on any pokemon

for Any unique Cubone (Vader)3.5 mil on any pokemon

CURRENTLY TRAINING:

Completed

Shadow Chinglingto 3 hearts

Shiny Munchlax2 mil

Dark Reshiram 200k

Shiny Riolu400k

Shiny Dialga2 Mil

Shadow ZubatandShadow Woobatto 3 hearts

Dark Reshiram to 511k

Shadow Darkrownto 1.99 mil

+ 26 more jobs.

Edited by lrichards92
updated rates
  • Upvote 2

want u to make my level 17 Shadow%20Vanillite.gif to level 47 ===> 30 levels increase or add 15,000 exp to it
want u to make my Shadow%20Skorupi.gifof level 15 to level 45 =====. 20 level increase OR  add 15,000 exp to it
will give u Shiny Unown (F)Shadow Caterpiefor the work ? if im getting free 15k exp due to an early customer thingy , add in the extra 15 k to any one of them :)
should i offer on ign- richards48

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

want u to make my level 17 Shadow%20Vanillite.gif to level 47 ===> 30 levels increase or add 15,000 exp to it
want u to make my Shadow%20Skorupi.gifof level 15 to level 45 =====. 20 level increase OR  add 15,000 exp to it
will give u Shiny Unown (F)Shadow Caterpiefor the work ? if im getting free 15k exp due to an early customer thingy , add in the extra 15 k to any one of them :)
should i offer on ign- richards48

Hi rishivojjala014-2 I'm not interested in unowns atm so if you can replace that with any other unique preferably shiny then I'm more than happy to accept that deal :)

k i'll give Shiny%20Maractus.gifShadow Caterpie for the work , shud i offer now ?

it wil be done pretty quickly right ?

Hey buddy yeah they will be done by this evening as ive got to pop out for a few hours, offer on richards48 and send me a message in game when you have

3 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

thanks and do u give pokemon hearts?? if u do how much for 1 heart ?

Depends how many hearts you want id probably say 3 unique non legends I don't have for 1 heart, 5 unique non legends or 1 unique legend I need for 2 hearts, 7 uniques or 2 unique legends for 3 hearts and finally for 4 hearts 10 uniques I need or 3 unique legends.

I don't really enjoy training for the hearts but happy to do it

Edited by lrichards92

Just now, lrichards92 said:

Depends how many hearts you want id probably say 3 unique non legends I don't have for 1 heart, 5 unique non legends or 1 unique legend I need for 2 hearts

ok 3 unique no nlegends for 1 heart , i want it on mah level 6 Shadow%20Sewaddle.gif--dont matter what lelvel u take it to , just want 1 heart on it 
also i want mah level 5 Shadow%20Sewaddle.gif to go to level 35===> 15,000 exp
i will give Metallic%20Whimsicott.gifShadow%20Aipom.gifShiny%20Bagon.gifShadow%20Helioptile.gif  shud i offer my 2 Shadow%20Sewaddle.gif now ???

ok 3 unique no nlegends for 1 heart , i want it on mah level 6 Shadow%20Sewaddle.gif--dont matter what lelvel u take it to , just want 1 heart on it 
i will give Metallic%20Whimsicott.gifShadow%20Aipom.gifShiny%20Bagon.gifShadow%20Helioptile.gif  shud i offer my 2 Shadow%20Sewaddle.gif now ???

works for me offer on richards48 and message me in game

will you do 330,000 for  6 unique starters ?

Also will you do extra exp , if you do then how much will I get ?

Is the rate 50k extra per rare non-legendary or only for 1 ?

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

Your sewaddles are ready and uft

1 hour ago, KYNO said:

will you do 330,000 for  6 unique starters ?

Also will you do extra exp , if you do then how much will I get ?

Is the rate 50k extra per rare non-legendary or only for 1 ?

its just the 1 extra 50k so I would train a pokemon to 330k plus the 50k =380k for these

2 minutes ago, carrliam761 said:

my Metallic Mew, Metallic Shaymin (Sky), Metallic Virizion, Dark Darkrai, Dark Virizion, Dark Yveltal, Mystic Celebi, Mystic Darkrai, Mystic Mesprit and Mystic Virizionfor 1.8 mil on my Dark Bronzong + promotional exp?

how does this sound?

if you do a good job I will give you a shiny legi for free!

Hey, yeah this is fine offer on my ign richards48 and send me a message when you've done it, will take me a few days to complete

12 hours ago, lrichards92 said:

its just the 1 extra 50k so I would train a pokemon to 330k plus the 50k =380k for these

ok done 

train my Dark Zoruaplease it has already got 53,000 exp so train it to 53,000 + 380,000 = 433,000 exp

also tell how much time will you need for training ?

Edited by KYNO

4 hours ago, KYNO said:

ok done 

train my Dark Zoruaplease it has already got 53,000 exp so train it to 53,000 + 380,000 = 433,000 exp

also tell how much time will you need for training ?

offer on my ign richards48, I have got 2 other orders to do so it could take a few days to complete so ill put Friday as the estimate but hopefully will be done sooner