Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

Eurstin's Trading Thread

WELCOME TO MY TRADING THREAD!

No, I don't want an annoying CoolText generated title. I prefer to keep this plain and simple just like my girls

My previous thread didn't turn out so well due to my notification settings being messed up. That's all fixed now, so I should be able to get back to you within 24 hours.

The only thing I would ask is for you not to trade with others on this thread. Take it to the community trade thread please.

Here's the important stuff:

(all of these can be found on my trades @ign:eurstin. Anything in my account will be harder to get. My Shiny Water isn't for trade.)

The highlighted pokemon are worth more.

Use common sense please. Some pokemon are valued greater than others. As for Arceus, I'd prefer to just swap my uniques for other uniques.

Legendaries

Spoiler

Nobody seems to give a shizzle about normals, so I'll only show uniques. If you're weird and like normals, just go to my trades in game.

Dark

Dark Arceusx4Dark Azelfx2Dark Celebix1Dark Cresseliax5Dark Darkraix3Dark Darkrownx4Dark Deoxysx5Dark Dialgax3Dark Dianciex1Dark Genesectx3Dark Groudonx1Dark Jirachix2Dark Kyogrex1Dark Latiasx1Dark Virizionx1

Metallic

Metallic Arceusx1Metallic Azelfx2Metallic Cobalionx6Metallic Cresseliax6Metallic Darkraix2Metallic Deoxysx3Metallic Dialgax7Metallic Dianciex4Metallic Genesectx5Metallic Keldeox2Metallic Kyogrex2Metallic Landorusx1Metallic Latiasx2Metallic Latiosx8

Mystic

Mystic Arceusx2Mystic Articunox1Mystic Azelfx3Mystic Cobalionx3Mystic Cresseliax2Mystic Dianciex1Mystic Enteix2Mystic Genesectx10Mystic Giratinax1Mystic Jirachix1Mystic Landorusx1Mystic Mewx1Mystic Rayquazax2Mystic Uxiex2Mystic Virizionx2Mystic Yveltalx2

Shadow

Shadow Cresseliax1Shadow Genesectx1Shadow Rayquazax1Shadow Shaymin (Sky)x1

Shiny

Shiny Dialgax1Shiny Genesectx3Shiny Latiasx1Shiny Mespritx2Shiny Mewx2Shiny Regirockx1

Events

It's not much, but these are my spares.

Spoiler

Digmas

Diglett (Christmas)x2Metallic Diglett (Christmas)x3Mystic Diglett (Christmas)x2Shadow Diglett (Christmas)x1Shiny Diglett (Christmas)x2

Pikamas

Pikachu (Christmas)x1

Santapie

Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)x1

Togeween

Togepi (Halloween)x2

Zygarde

Zygarde (Cell)x whatever

Zygarde (Complete)x1

Events on my account that I'd be willing to trade, but probably won't for seemingly fair offers. Soz

Metallic Arceus (Electric)x1Shiny Arceus (Electric)x1Mystic Cubone (Vader)x1Dark Cubone (Vader)x1Shadow Cubone (Vader)x1

I reserve the right to be a big fat meanie and reject offers. Thanks ;)

Edited by eurstin
Updated some stuff
  • Upvote 1

Are you interested in Unique Zygarde (Cores)? 

Also, would you offer unique non - legends for some trade (either that is for a small event poke or Unique Fossil or Unique Leggy)?

Edited by Mark Thompson

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Are you interested in Unique Zygarde (Cores)? 

Also, would you offer unique non - legends for some trade (either that is for a small event poke or Unique Fossil or Unique Leggy)?

Yeah, I'd accept cores. I also am willing to offer my unique non-leggies. Just check my account for those and tell me what you'd like.

Just now, eurstin said:

Yeah, I'd accept cores. I also am willing to offer my unique non-leggies. Just check my account for those and tell me what you'd like.

I am feeling damn lazy. I'll surely get you a couple of deals by 24 hours. :)

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

your Shadow Arceusfor my Shiny Arceus??   
your Metallic%20Arceus.giffor my Mystic%20Arceus.gif?
i have offered

I accepted the second offer, but I want to hold off on the first one. Soz

3 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

lol u dont want a shiny arceus for a shadow one :P lol everyone be like "shiny""shiny"shiny"shiny"shiny"shiny !!! :P

do u want some other unique arceus except shiny for the shadow arceus ?

Nah, it was my mistake to put it up for trade. I'd rather keep it because typically shiny arceus events are more common than the shadows, and I think they both look pretty nice. Thanks for the other offer though :) 

@eurstin Hi! Well I need Shiny Mew

I don't think, I have some Legends that you'd want. So, Instead, what if I can train 200,000 Exp myself for it on any Pokemon you want. Does that sound good?

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

@eurstin Hi! Well I need Shiny Mew

I don't think, I have some Legends that you'd want. So, Instead, what if I can train 200,000 Exp myself for it on any Pokemon you want. Does that sound good?

Nah, I'd rather trade for just pokemon on this thread :) Do you have any shiny leggies you'd like to trade?

• Love-dis 1