Pokémon Vortex

mrnxmndrgt Trades

Just now, eurstin said:

eurstin

I evolved bothe Kyogres, although the ot of the shadow is banned. I also got the shieldon myself :) Check to see if you want anything else

I'm not really looking for a shadow shieldon

Wait, I'll check.

3 minutes ago, eurstin said:

K. Most pokes I'd trade.

What poke do you want from me again? And how about unique non-legends? Are you trading them?

Just now, Nutella Navigator said:

What poke do you want from me again? And how about unique non-legends? Are you trading them?

I'd like your Shadow Water, but any water will do tbh. I'm trading most unique non-legends, so take your pick :) 

1 minute ago, eurstin said:

I'd like your Shadow Water, but any water will do tbh. I'm trading most unique non-legends, so take your pick :) 

Oh, that's great. How many unique non-legends are you willing to give for a shadow water?

Just now, Nutella Navigator said:

Oh, that's great. How many unique non-legends are you willing to give for a shadow water?

I'm not so sure about those rates, so I'll just ask the community advice thread. In the meantime, just select as many as you think seems fair.

1 minute ago, eurstin said:

I'm not so sure about those rates, so I'll just ask the community advice thread. In the meantime, just select as many as you think seems fair.

I will. It's kind of tiring. Checking stuff.

59 minutes ago, eurstin said:

lmao you learn more every day ;) 

I just finished checking all your shiny non-legends, and I see 51 of my interest I need for my dex (boi that was tiring) so, what do you think?

1 minute ago, Nutella Navigator said:

I just finished checking all your shiny non-legends, and I see 51 of my interest I need for my dex (boi that was tiring) so, what do you think?

If it's cool with you, I'd like to wait and see what people say is fair on the advice thread. I also need to get to bed, as it's almost midnight where I am ;)

I'll get back to you in about 12-13 hours. gn

Even if people say 51 is too much, I'll still probs end up giving the rest to you, cause I am interested in your other events and stuff :D 

Edited by eurstin

Just now, eurstin said:

If it's cool with you, I'd like to wait and see what people say is fair on the advice thread. I also need to get to bed, as it's almost midnight where I am ;)

I'll get back to you in about 12-13 hours. gn

Sure. I also have to go. I'll wait for your reply. I'll make another list for dark, metallic, mystic, and shadow

33 minutes ago, Dx-Generation said:

i hav mystic Mystic Kyogre (Primal) whats ur offer????

Pikachu (Christmas)

2 minutes ago, porymon said:

Metallic Kyogre (Primal)Dark Kyogre (Primal)Which event could I get for both of 'em together? @Nutella Navigator

Add another 2 more primals and I'll give metallic vader with OT of tony-odinson

4 minutes ago, porymon said:

Cant add anything more

Hmm, Shiny Pikachu (Christmas)for the two?

3 minutes ago, Tensa said:

Hey

How can I help you?

25 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Pikachu (Christmas)

Add another 2 more primals and I'll give metallic vader with OT of tony-odinson

I already hav it so sorry btw what for r shiny complete and mystic water thats on ur trades

Edited by Dx-Generation

9 hours ago, Dx-Generation said:

I already hav it so sorry btw what for r shiny complete and mystic water thats on ur trades

Other events I don't have?

9 hours ago, porymon said:

No thanks

Mkay.

8 hours ago, Tensa said:

Yeah, How many unique water can you offer for a Dark%20Rotom%20(Pokedex).gif?

Like 2? Err, I don't really know the rates.

6 hours ago, BLASTOISE ROCKS THE HEAT said:

@demonstriker plz i beg i beg i beg plz give me mettalic aria i never got a dp i will be very happy plz i will be happy because i trade the mettalic aria for complete my set of santapie plz

Just PM him bruh, don't spam here. :T_T: