Pokémon Vortex
demonstriker

Legend Farewell Giveaway

IGN: ShadowConspiracy

Boi, oh, boi, we just had a conversation, I was going to give you every spare unique non-legend I got after we help each other, and now hearing you're leaving? That's so unfair. I don't know what ever made your mind. And yeah, you're going to regret this. :=S:

Anyways, big thanks! :)

2 hours ago, eurstin said:

Everyone bribe him with free events to stay! I'll give you my Shiny Water and Shadow Togeween;) 

It will not work this time.

2 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

IGN: ShadowConspiracy

Boi, oh, boi, we just had a conversation, I was going to give you every spare unique non-legend I got after we help each other, and now hearing you're leaving? That's so unfair. I don't know what ever made your mind. And yeah, you're going to regret this. :=S:

Anyways, big thanks! :)

I think my vortex life completed thats why I'm leaving.

4 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

ign : naruto1129

Demon dont leave me alone buddy, what happened, we were going to pull off one of ur the biggest jobs ? :T_T:

Come on man , what happened , damn bro ? i aint going to forget u to bro ;) i am going to pm u and talk about this

Pm.

Zakir123

I know this might be a hard time for you, considering that you have many friends in the game. But even so, reality must also be focused on, I hope you have a bright future!!

Edited by Tensa
Error