Pokémon Vortex
Tyheamma

Tyheamma's Trades

Tyheamma's Trades

Hello everyone, and welcome to my trading thread! My trades are currently out of control, so I guess it's time to try and have a clear out. 9_9 I'm looking predominantly for uniques that I don't already have, although I occasionally trade in events and donation pokemon. I won't accept offers containing pokemon I already have, so please check to make sure it's something that I need. Here's what I'm trading:

Unique Legends

Spoiler

Shiny ShayminShadow DarkraiShadow EnteiShadow Genesectx2 Shadow Cresseliax2Shadow DiancieShadow RegisteelShadow Xerneas (Active)Shadow Zygardex2Shadow MespritDark ZapdosDark CobalionDark ShayminMetallic TornadusMetallic UxieMetallic VirizionMystic RegirockMystic Virizion

Uniques

Spoiler

Shadow

Shadow AudinoShadow BonslyShadow ChimcharShadow DeinoShadow DrilburShadow EspurrShadow ExeggcuteShadow GirafarigShadow GolettShadow HawluchaShadow KecleonShadow LarvitarShadow MankeyShadow MawileShadow MienfooShadow ParasShadow PidgeyShadow PinecoShadow SandileShadow Scyther

Shiny

Shiny AbraShiny BonslyShiny ElgyemShiny HeatmorShiny PawniardShiny ShellderShiny SlugmaShiny Snubbull

Dark

Dark DratiniDark Ninetales

Mystic

Mystic DratiniMystic DrifloonMystic OnixMystic Snivy

Level 100's

Spoiler

ButterfreeMetallic Salamence (Mega)Metallic PidgeyShadow GolbatShiny PersianShiny Sandile

Event Pokemon

Spoiler

Shadow Zygarde (Cell)x3   (Dark Pikachu (Christmas)Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)Metallic Pikachu (Christmas)) Reserved atm.

Rates

• 4x Uniques for 1 Unique Legend
  • 1 for 1 on all uniques
  • 10x Uniques for 1 Event Pokemon (depending on the event)

I am not the best trader in the world, so please feel free to haggle.

:sigh:

Uniques that I need:

Spoiler

1x Mystic Bulbasaur                                   1x Shiny Natu                                 1x Dark Oddish

1x Metallic Bulbasaur                                 1x Metallic Natu                              1x Shadow Oddish

1x Dark Bulbasaur                                     1x Shiny Aerodactyl                        1x Metallic Oddish

1x Shiny Bulbasaur                                    1x Shadow Aerodactyl                    1x Mystic Bellsprout

2x Mystic Charmander                               1x Dark Aerodactyl                         1x Shiny Bellsprout

2x Dark Charmander                                 1x Dark Abra                                   1x Shadow Bellsprout

1x Mystic Squirtle                                       1x Metallic Bagon                            2x Dark Nidoran (F)

1x Metallic Squirtle                                     1x Mystic Baltoy                              2x Metallic Nidoran (F)

1x Dark Squirtle                                         3x Shiny Chikorita                           1x Shadow Nidoran (F)

1x Shiny Squirtle                                        1x Shiny Cyndaquil

1x Mystic Venonat                                      2x Metallic Totodile

1x Mystic Totodile                                      1x Shiny Totodile

1x Dark Sentret                                          2x Shadow Chinchou

1x Metallic Sentret                                     1x Dark Pichu

1x Mystic Sentret                                       1x Mystic Cleffa

1x Shiny Hoothoot                                      1x Shadow Mareep

1x Mystic Hoothoot      

1x Shiny Mareep

1x Dark Grimer

1x Mystic Grimer

1x Dark Seel

• Upvote 1

Hey @Tyheamma! How's everything goin'?

Well, I have many uniques ft. It would be much appreciated if you visit my trade thread and check what Uniques you'd want. :)

And we may work out a deal! Also, it'd be more easy if you could reply there on my thread cuz sometimes I do not get notifications and it becomes a bit of a problem.

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hey @Tyheamma! How's everything goin'?

Well, I have many uniques ft. It would be much appreciated if you visit my trade thread and check what Uniques you'd want. :)

And we may work out a deal! Also, it'd be more easy if you could reply there on my thread cuz sometimes I do not get notifications and it becomes a bit of a problem.

Whilst I appreciate the invitation, the whole reason I created a trade thread was so that I didn't have to trawl through other peoples trade lists and threads. I've posted what I'm trading here, and I'm slowly updating a list of what I need, so I'll be taking offers and making trades here.

Just now, Tyheamma said:

Whilst I appreciate the invitation, the whole reason I created a trade thread was so that I didn't have to trawl through other peoples trade lists and threads. I've posted what I'm trading here, and I'm slowly updating a list of what I need, so I'll be taking offers and making trades here.

Well, 15 Uniques for the Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)?

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

Well, 15 Uniques for the Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)?

Sure, that works for me. Just bear with me whilst I update the list of what I need, unless you have some that are already there of course. :)

2 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

40 shadow non legends u dont have for your Dark Pikachu (Christmas)Metallic Pikachu (Christmas)
im close to completing the shadow dex - i have mostly all the shadows u need :)
can u just reserve those 2 for me - i need to go out now :(

That's fine, I will keep them for you. :)

18 minutes ago, Tyheamma said:

Sure, that works for me. Just bear with me whilst I update the list of what I need, unless you have some that are already there of course. :)

Where do I offer? :)

1 minute ago, Tyheamma said:

If you're ready to offer, Shadow Pika Christmas is already UFT on IGN Tyheamma.

I can't see the Pika. Is it uft?

I can see a Pikachu there. :P

17 minutes ago, Tyheamma said:

I've just checked again, it's definitely in my trades. 2nd Page.

Shadow Pikachu (Christmas) 100 50,000

I just checked it again and I saw that many Uniques that you require are Starters. So, can we reduce it to 10-12 uniques?

18 hours ago, Tyheamma said:

That's fine, I will keep them for you. :)

do u want me to give u a list here or directly offer ?
also r u trading these events for unqiues - Caterpie (Christmas)Metallic Diglett (Christmas)Mystic Zygarde (Core)Shadow Pikachu (Christmas)Shadow Vivillon (Pokeball)Shiny Zygarde (Core)Shiny Zygarde (Partial)Zygarde (Complete)----all these r your dupes u have 2 or 3 of them

I HAVE EACH AND EVERYS SHADOW FOSSIL TOO
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING , 
I DONT HAVE DUPES OF THESE POKEMONS AND SO MANY OF 
THEM R FINAL EVOLUTIONS WITH LEVEL 100 

Shadow Bellossom-
Shadow Burmy (Plant)-
Shadow Cacturne-
Shadow Carvanha-
Shadow Corphish-
Shadow Deerling (Winter)
Shadow Dusclops
Shadow Dusknoir
Shadow Ferrothorn-
Shadow Flabebe (Orange)
Shadow Floette (Orange)
Shadow Floette (Red)
Shadow Floette (Yellow)
Shadow Florges (Orange)
Shadow Florges (Yellow)
Shadow Galvantula
Shadow Gardevoir (Mega)
 Shadow Glalie
Shadow Goldeen-
Shadow Gorebyss
Shadow Gourgeist (Average)
Shadow Gourgeist (Small)
Shadow Grovyle-
Shadow Gyarados (Mega)
Shadow Hitmonchan
Shadow Hitmonlee
Shadow Hitmontop
Shadow Honedge
Shadow Igglybuff-
Shadow Luxray
Shadow Magmortar
Shadow Magnezone-
Shadow Mareep-
Shadow Marowak-
Shadow Medicham (Mega)
Shadow Mismagius-
Shadow Nidoran (F)-
Shadow Pidgeotto-------------pidgey i have u can evolve
Shadow Poliwrath
Shadow Porygon-Z-
Shadow Probopass
Shadow Psyduck-
Shadow Pumpkaboo (Small)
Shadow Pumpkaboo (Super)
Shadow Rhyhorn-
Shadow Sableye
Shadow Samurott
Shadow Sawsbuck (Summer)
Shadow Scatterbug
Shadow Scizor-
Shadow Scolipede
Shadow Seadra
Shadow Seismitoad
Shadow Shellos (East)-
Shadow Skorupi-
Shadow Slowbro (Mega)
Shadow Spoink-
Shadow Swampert (Mega)
Shadow Vanillish
Shadow Victreebel
I HAVE A SHADOW VIVILLON SET WITH POKEBALL AND FANCY
Shadow Whiscash
Shadow Zigzagoon-

Edited by rishivojjala014-2

Just now, Tyheamma said:

@rishivojjala014-2 I'd be willing to trade the Christmas Diglett and the Shadow Vivillion, but not the others.

I'm not sure what you mean from the rest, if you want me to pick them or something. But you can just offer any uniques that I need, they don't have to be particular ones.

u want shadow fossils u dont have ?? i have all of them ? i dont know what t o take :( 

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

u want shadow fossils u dont have ?? i have all of them ? i dont know what t o take :( 

Not fossils right now, just non legend unqiues. I've added a list to the first post, but will add more once I have the chance.

10 minutes ago, Tyheamma said:

I'd rather trade you the Pikachu than the Diglett.

Forgot to reply to my post :( .

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Forgot to reply to my post :( .

Oh sorry, forgot to hit quote and then didn't remember to reply at all lol. Personally I don't consider 'starter' pokemon worth any more than regular uniques, so I'd rather to stick to the 15 we agreed. Unless you want to remove some starter pokemon and just offer regulars instead. I will be adding more to the list when I get the chance.

2 minutes ago, Tyheamma said:

Oh sorry, forgot to hit quote and then didn't remember to reply at all lol. Personally I don't consider 'starter' pokemon worth any more than regular uniques, so I'd rather to stick to the 15 we agreed. Unless you want to remove some starter pokemon and just offer regulars instead. I will be adding more to the list when I get the chance.

Is it possible that you reserve it for me until you add more pokemons to your Wishlist?