Pokémon Vortex
trybtry

TryBtry's training thread

Hey everyone! I'm on vacation and am looking to fill up my dex.

I'm looking for Legends and Event pokemon, in exchange for experience/heart training.

Here's my speed:

400,000 to 600,000 XP a day. (could vary a little sometimes depending on the day! However, I shall honor any deals and deadlines we agree upon.)

Wishlist:

- All Legendary and Event Pokemon. (all forms)

Rates:

Legendaries- 400-700k (upon my discretion)

Event Pokemon- Make an offer, and we'll negotiate!

Rules:

- All Global Forum rules apply.

- Be Patient and Polite

8 minutes ago, Dx-Generation said:

200k for promo as im ur first customer????btw how much will u train forPopplioalolan starter??? 

That extra 200k will be a lot of headache buddy. Not looking for Alolan starters atm. :)

Got any other legends to offer?

1 hour ago, trybtry said:

That extra 200k will be a lot of headache buddy. Not looking for Alolan starters atm. :)

Got any other legends to offer?

Man pls do 200k promo as im ur first customer and i want u to train my met evvee to 1mill pls tell where to offer and when will u giv me back

1 hour ago, Dx-Generation said:

Man pls do 200k promo as im ur first customer and i want u to train my met evvee to 1mill pls tell where to offer and when will u giv me back

Cool :P

Offer on my trainer IGN- Trainer_b (Offer on the Sandshrew)

Since it's 1 mil, expect it back within 2 days. :)

Edited by trybtry

14 minutes ago, VITOL said:

hum sorry i just saw u r a new account here and trainer_b an extra account so u have too much possibilities to be a botter. sorry.

Way to jumping to conclusions, buddy. Nvm :)

I find the fact that you only joined the Forums yesterday and almost immediately posted this quite suspicious.
If others trust you that's up to them. However, please do realise that many may not be as trustworthy due to the above statement.

• Upvote 2

@eurstin and @trybtry please do not argue on the forums. If people do not trust this user or the thread, then they do not have to post on it or use his services. If you think that somebody is breaking the rules, report them rather than starting an argument here. This thread / part of the forums is for trading, not discussing cheaters or how trust worthy someone is.

• Upvote 1