Recommended Posts

Hey! 

Just being straight,

Which Is one pokemon you'd love to have as a REAL-LIFE Buddy?

2) What do you think should be the ultimate starter pokémon.

As for me: VictiniCoz,It is cute.

As for  starter, BidoofCOZ Wynaut. ^_^( And seriously i had to google the spelling of wynat )

Note to mods: Idk if it is the right thread,So if ,Please Change :P

 

Edited by dropthat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go with Quilava.
It's my favourite Pokémon, and its size can still work as a pet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd go with shiny Latios caz I'll ride it all day.

Shiny%20Latios.gif

As for the ultimate starter I'd go with eevee cause for eeveelutions and people could have their preference for types.

Eevee.gif

Edited by godlybob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill go Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)because it can take me anywhere cause it can fly.

Ultimate starter Shiny Mudkipbecause it turns into group/water and it is kawaii!!!!!!! And it can mega evolve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

I would go with Quilava.
It's my favourite Pokémon, and its size can still work as a pet.

For both? 

 

32 minutes ago, godlybob said:

i'd go with shiny Latios caz I'll ride it all day.

Shiny%20Latios.gif

As for the ultimate starter I'd go with eevee cause for eeveelutions and people could have their preference for types.

Eevee.gif

Ummm...Seems like no shiny, But yeah still so adorable!

10 minutes ago, Minson Soh said:

ill go Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)because it can take me anywhere cause it can fly.

Ultimate starter Shiny Mudkipbecause it turns into group/water and it is kawaii!!!!!!! And it can mega evolve

No Shiny. But raquazas skin is rough bruh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose my ultimate starter would be Cyndaquil. Shinx is a possibility as well.
Buizel too. Too many options.

Edited by Auke1993

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll go withCharizardbecause it can fly plus it's a fire type as well best Pokemon in the whole world.

For the ultimate starter I'll chooseIgglybuff it's really adorable plus it evolves into Jigglypuff which sings a Melody that makes you go to sleep so basically I'll win every battle that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In real life I would absolutely love Eeveebecause it's just so damn cute. :D I think she'd make a great starter pokemon too. Also, I think Stunfiskwould be a great buddy, just look at that adorable face.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Minson Soh said:

ill go DragoniteIt is a fast flying Pokemon

Ultimate starter Mudkip

Why does everone wanna fly? O.o

13 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I suppose my ultimate starter would be Cyndaquil. Shinx is a possibility as well.
Buizel too. Too many options.

xD.That is why you don't watch pokémon for too long jlm :P

13 hours ago, fodnbilal said:

I'll go withCharizardbecause it can fly plus it's a fire type as well best Pokemon in the whole world.

For the ultimate starter I'll chooseIgglybuff it's really adorable plus it evolves into Jigglypuff which sings a Melody that makes you go to sleep so basically I'll win every battle that way.

Jeez.Why flying again? ;(

Not the best,But i like it.And tbh that sing ability works only on the episodes,Not in the games.And 3 hearts for it. Still cute XX

12 hours ago, carrliam761 said:

Either Chimchar or Mudkip for both.

Megas aswell? Well those are good,But I'd go with Chimchar

10 hours ago, porymon said:

.eJwNx8kRwyAMAMBeKABxhMvdMJhgPNhikPzKpPdkf_sRzxpiEwfzpA1g71Rw7ZIYV25VNsQ2ap6dZMELMnMux1VvJtAxaauc0t5E601wBqzR_r-Y1MslHXwK8O6jynM28f0BnOohcg.OK0wlAj4IwTNIEgSeK4rhsfdjHE as a buddy.

 

Rowletas a starter

Cutee ^_^ 

Rowlet? You got a lot of sleeping to go through. :P

5 hours ago, Tyheamma said:

In real life I would absolutely love Eeveebecause it's just so damn cute. :D I think she'd make a great starter pokemon too. Also, I think Stunfiskwould be a great buddy, just look at that adorable face.

 

Well hey,I'd like eevee too,But everyone wants her to evolve,And i don't. I'd make it learn trump card and Blast everyone.

Adorable O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My real life buddy would be RhyhornI would spend hours riding on its back and exploring the jungles 

As for the ultimate starter I would choose Dratinicuz it's adorable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real life buddy:Purrlointhen when she evolves into Liepardshe would make a great guard cat

Rowletshould be the ultimate starter. It's so cute and Decidueyeis such a cool and strong pokemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a starter, Eeveewould be cool

 

and for a buddy Gardevoirbecause reasons :DD  

Edited by EliteCrafters3009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would choose Cyndaquilor Rowletas a starter.
And my buddy would obviously be Dialgaso that I could become the Ruler of Time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now