Pokémon Vortex
Patrick

General Post Your Discord Trainer Card

Have you customized your trainer card on Discord?

Post your custom card here and show it off

file.jpg

• Upvote 5

It was an easy choice for me, as I really like the looks of Ultra Rare in the Cardfight Vanguard movie. Suiko, the blue-haired character is among my favourite anime characters. One could say it's my waifu.

The Pokémon in my team change a lot, especially now that I'm training a lot of Pokémon to fill up my PokéDex further. Shiny Fearow is the only regular, as that's what I use to train Pokémon that don't have an immunity. It definitely has more EXP than any other Pokémon I've trained. Just one Pokémon I got from someone else is above Shiny Fearow EXP-wise. Besides that my Shiny Fearow is #1.

file.jpg

.eJwNw1EOwiAMANC7cABK6dhwtyEMGYZZQuuX8e7uJe9rPrOb3ZyqQ3aAo0nmeVhRnqkWW5lrL2k0sZkvSKopn1d5qwDGB5ILDlcfafVb8EAeI9HiAjofcbvDs_ViX6Oa3x-afyFQ.4HN3EMVAIx0mhh8CPdkws-sToRc.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGACDeSXZBhFKqEiNsPNVdffefdWzhjrUJTL5ADg7F1qnZqGVW9WNqI2aZ2dd6IYskst1148w2G23zgRjI24uYgoIDjHsHlOy3mP0yQR49VH1ezb1-wObyyFf.xknFuRZbPpfR_OV7ZkhK2rju4BQ.eJwNx8sNwyAMANBdGAAHzCdkG0QooSI1wu6p6u7tu72Peq-hDnWJTD4Azs6F1qlZaOVWdSNqo-bZWRe6IYvkct31JQxmTwY3v5lgdww2egtorU8O438hYIrOwaOPqp-zqe8PnMUhbg.jRul9BBntkSPrqlhklmgbwSfo3I.eJwFwdERwiAMANBdGIDYQMR0G44ixaOGI_HLc3ff-7rPGm53p9nUHeDoWmQdXk1WbtU3kTZqnl19kQuyWS7nVd-mgIl4Y0608T1wiAkhIBIT0o0ic3xETPDso_rXbO73B6ERIYc.EPkJJmid5cZb9Nh9QPXs0hxzvuU

Well...Flame sure did show it off.Dat Pink rhyhorn tho 9_9

Edited by porymon

8f7xEd.jpg

@GodsWithin your new favorite?

Edited by eurstin
  • Upvote 1

Just now, GodsWithin said:

bro lemme see dat budew on there and you'll be back son

refresh the page. I fixed it :D

• Upvote 1