Pokémon Vortex

Botted EXP Checker

Kind of amazed with the Primal Pokemon Status, you get to see if your primal is/was glitched or not. But here's the thing, I was in my bed awhile ago, and it came to my mind. What if there was also a botted exp'ed pokemon checker? Here's how my idea goes. 

1.) A topic/thread provided for those who want to check if an exp'ed pokemon is botted or not. 

2.) An admin doesn't have to do this, even a mod can. Patrick creates a tool for the checking, then is distributed to mods for their use. 

3.) Then from the said thread, members can post asking to see if the exp'ed pokemon is botted or not, provided the Pokemon's ID No. of course. 

4.) And, after the mod checks if the exp'ed pokemon is botted or not, he/she replies to the person in the said thread, saying if the said pokemon is botted or not. Simple as that.

(P.S. This idea was out of the blue, but if others like it, I might add a few more details in mind, I just really wanted to get this idea out of the box.)

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Kind of amazed with the Primal Pokemon Status, you get to see if your primal is/was glitched or not. But here's the thing, I was in my bed awhile ago, and it came to my mind. What if there was also a botted exp'ed pokemon checker? Here's how my idea goes. 

1.) A topic/thread provided for those who want to check if an exp'ed pokemon is botted or not. 

2.) An admin doesn't have to do this, even a mod can. Patrick creates a tool for the checking, then is distributed to mods for their use. 

3.) Then from the said thread, members can post asking to see if the exp'ed pokemon is botted or not, provided the Pokemon's ID No. of course. 

4.) And, after the mod checks if the exp'ed pokemon is botted or not, he/she replies to the person in the said thread, saying if the said pokemon is botted or not. Simple as that.

(P.S. This idea was out of the blue, but if others like it, I might add a few more details in mind, I just really wanted to get this idea out of the box.)

I'm pretty sure that all botted EXP will be removed by v4 and the people who bot EXP currently get banned by mods and admins.

Not just that but making such a tool will take lots of time n effort and will only delay v4 :ph34r:

:v4:TM                         

Edited by porymon

8 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Patrick is busy in V4 so there is hardly any chance that he will check the exp

Currently there is no way to check botted exp

All botted exp will be removed on release of V4 :) its better not to trade for very high exp cause mainly many people dont spend a lot of time to train a pokemon to very high exp :D 

20 hours ago, porymon said:

I'm pretty sure that all botted EXP will be removed by v4 and the people who bot EXP currently get banned by mods and admins.

Not just that but making such a tool will take lots of time n effort and will only delay v4 :ph34r:

:v4:TM                         

I bet it's only going to delay v4. :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I like the idea.

It likely makes it a lot harder for someone to trade an illegal EXP Pokémon for a legal one.
It allows non-botters to check whether a trade is legit or not as well.

You exactly get my point. Thumbs up!

12 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

Patrick is busy in V4 so there is hardly any chance that he will check the exp

Currently there is no way to check botted exp

All botted exp will be removed on release of V4 :) its better not to trade for very high exp cause mainly many people dont spend a lot of time to train a pokemon to very high exp :D 

Hmm, sounds fine ;) 

11 hours ago, bhuvan35 said:

it is a good idea...... especially helps during trades involving exp. pokemons for what not......... I would like to see such thread..............

There's not going to be one. They said. Lol.