Tyheamma

Discussion What are your Vortex goals?

Vortex Goalz

Seeing as everyone plays the game differently, I'm curious: what are your goals on Vortex? Share your goals and achievements here! How do you play the game, what do you strive to achieve? Why not share some hints and tips about how you play. :D

My long term goals on Vortex are to complete the Pokedex and train every single pokemon to 1mil. With my favourites to 20mil.

My short term goals are training my adorable stunfisk to 10mil and completing the shadow dex.

I'm trying to get into trading more in order to complete the dex, and using my stunfisk when training pokemon up to level 100. That way he's gaining exp whilst my others grow too.

So, please share your own.

Shiny Stunfisk

• Upvote 4

I like the thread!

Long term: Finish the PokeDex and train every Pokemon to 1 million EXP, my favorites to 10 million.

Short term: Finish the A Dex and the B Dex!

Long Term Goal:

Finish Full Dex

Short Term Goal:

Finish Legend Dex

I've been working towards completing the PokéDex for a while, that's been a goal for the longest.

A quite recent goal that I've added is to get as high as possible in the Top Trainers list. I'm not doing as much work for that as I am with the filling of the PokéDex. However, I get quite a lot of points by just training, so they work together quite nicely.

A goal I only just came up with is to have the Quilava with the highest EXP, as that's my favourite Pokémon. I want at least one, no matter what type. I don't think I'll go for any others.
As it seems, my Metallic Quilava is already the one with the highest EXP, so I didn't have to do a lot for that goal.

Edited by Auke1993

my long term goal : finish pokedex and to train favourites to top 100 pokemon

short term goal :  complete evolving my dupes and getting them to lv 100 :P:D 

• Upvote 2

Long Term: Get on the top 100 list ;(

Short Term: Complete the legend dex, complete sidequests on at least 2 other accounts, and get a set of normal budews. Normal>Unique ;) 

Edited by eurstin

@Tyheamma I love you. I was about to make this same topic, but now I don't have to because you are awesome :x

School just ended for me, and I have some pretty insane Vortex goals this summer. 

1. Complete Legendary Dex
  2. Hit 3,000 uniques in my account
  3. Get a Dark Caterpie (Christmas)Metallic Caterpie (Christmas)Mystic Caterpie (Christmas)Shadow Caterpie (Christmas)and Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)all to 10m each 
  4. Get battle count up to 20,000 wins. 
  5. Try and become #2 on the Top Trainers list behind @Blackbeardt. It'll be a struggle cause @VITOL is on that grind, but I hope to give him a race! 
Edited by R3LOADED1
  • Upvote 1

Wow, we have somewhat similar goals Tyheamma! I also aim to complete my pokedex, as well putting on some experience on some of my favorite pokemon here. Though I may not be aiming for a 20 mil experience mark, I'd like to see it high up when I click "EXP" in my box. 

Speaking of long term goals specific to myself, I plan to be a part of the top trainer's list. It's not a big desperation but if I can, it'd be great. 

My current goal as if of train and evolve my duplicates. There's too many, and improving my average experience and increasing unique pokemon count will be the step in the right direction to being a part of the top trainer's list.

A unique goal that I want to set is trading well enough to acquire donation pokemon without having to donate as much? I mean, well I can and the money can go towards supporting Pokemon Vortex but I'd like to at least try doing the other method. It can go towards completing the dex of my donation pokemon. I'll always remember donating is the default way I can go for. At least I could trade in order to acquire events that I don't already have! 

That is all, for now:;):

Goals?

1st - complete pokedex (at this point, 5178 unique ones I have, made arrangement for 22 more)

2nd - get my melloetta to top 1 pokemon

3rd - Bypass VITOL and SmartAss in unique pokemon ranking

Mine?

Short term-Try not to get over excited for v4 :ph34r:Give Patrick cake. Imma keep the pie for myself.Make someone rep this post.

Long term-Trying to get a team that covers all types and finish SQ(Completely)

(Need v4 to come for both of them ^_^)

Edited by porymon

My Long term goal's to Train my Charizard (Mega Y) to 10 million + and so far iv'e acheieved 4 million and find a partner which I have successfully :):) 

My short term goal is to finish the sidequests which is 19% i think so and improve my English :):) 

4 minutes ago, CaptainX said:

My Long term goal's to Train my Charizard (Mega Y) to 10 million + and so far iv'e acheieved 4 million and find a partner which I have successfully :):) 

My short term goal is to finish the sidequests which is 19% i think so and improve my English :):) 

Not yours, ours.

In addition to this, our goal is also to train my Shiny Shinxto either 999,999 or 456,789. 

19 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

my long term goal : finish pokedex and to train favourites to top 100 pokemon

short term goal :  complete evolving my dupes and getting them to lv 100 :P:D 

R.I.P. Try again.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Not yours, ours.

In addition to this, our goal is also to train my Shiny Shinxto either 999,999 or 456,789. 

R.I.P. Try again.

1 hour ago, fodnbilal said:

Don't have dupes now you're banned get a new goal.

Goals never die bro , they just keep pushing u forward until u get what u want. ;) and i m not done yet :D:) 

24 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

Goals never die bro , they just keep pushing u forward until u get what u want. ;) and i m not done yet :D:) 

That's the spirit.

Long Term Goal : Make My Dark ZekromTHE BEST Zekrom In Game

Short Term Goal : Complete My Legend Dex

Short Term Goal: Getting all pokemon which you cannot get

Long Term Goal: 1. Getting my Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)to 1st place in exp

2. Completing Pokedex

My top 5 goals for now are:

1) Catch all unique non legends and train all to Lvl 100

2) Take Manectric (Mega) to 10 million (Currently at 9.2 million)

3) Reach 20,000 wins

4) Reach 1 million points

5) Reach 100 million in total experience