Pokémon Vortex

Marky's Training Barracks!

vkInHL6.png

Welcome Trainers!

"Train isane or remain the same".

know how much you guys want exp/hearts on your pokemons now-a-days. There might be other training centres as well. 

Why would you want to use my services rather than others?

That is because I grind legit. I mostly am on my Tablet or Ipad. So, it is impossible to use bots. Also, even if I was on any other device, you know I wouldn't bot.

Your rates are not making me any profit and there are no promos? Why do I use your service now?

This you'll have to tell me : Does legit training matter to you or free stuff and promos? Don't be greedy.

I've trained exp for @GodsWithin, @SquirrelKing CabanaBoy, @VITOL (Sorry but it was legit afterall) for now.

No more detailing, I'll be getting started now.

fdGz4PG.png

Spoiler
  1. All Global Forum rules apply.
  2. I will be training mostly on  Weekends and Fridays. I will not be training much during week-days.
  3. The above depends on the work+studies I have to do.
  4. Follow the Rates.
  5. Rates might sound Cheap or Expensive - But legit training worths it.
  6. The maximum exp I can train per order is 600-700K Exp (600,000 - 700,000 Exp).
  7. The maximum hearts I can grind per order are 12-15 hearts.
  8. Be patient. I would try my best to train as many hours I can but I will require your co-operation.
  9. No rude behaviour.

pDfqLcj.png

Spoiler

Think for a moment about all the time and hardwork these services require. 

1 RARE UNIQUE NON-LEGEND         c78ba93067.png50,000 Experience

1 UNIQUE LEGEND                              c78ba93067.png300,000  Experience

1 RARE UNIQUE LEGEND                     c78ba93067.png 500,000 Experience                                         

1 Heart 》2 Unique-Non Legends which I don't have in ign CaptainX or 1 normal legend that I don't have in ign CaptainX .

2 Hearts 》4-5 Unique Non Legends which I don't have in ign CaptainX or 1 Unique Legend that I don't have in ign CaptainX.

3 Hearts 》 8 Unique Non-Legends which I don't have in ign CaptainX or 1 Unique Legend + 1 Unique Starter/Unique Happiness Pokemon in their basic form.

4 Hearts 》10 Unique Non-lgends which i don't have in ign CaptainX or 2 Unique Legend that I don't have.

7qRbvUQ.png

Spoiler

75,000 Exp for a Unique Starter!

3 Hearts for 3 Unique Starters!

qBmNnTx.png

Spoiler

xOv5tZm.png

Spoiler

X5I9fdT.png

Spoiler
  1. @VITOL'sVivillon (Jungle)(300,000/600,000)

Edited by Mark Thompson

1 hour ago, VITOL said:

Metallic Virizion+Metallic Uxie 600 EXP?

A loyal customer! Hi! @VITOL Sure. Offer on Grazvyzz on binacle.

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

need 3 hearts on my Shiny%20Happiny.gif for   Metallic%20Treecko.gifShadow%20Bulbasaur.gifShadow Chikorita
need 3 hearts on my Shiny%20Budew.giffor Shiny CharmanderMetallic%20Treecko.gifShadow Chikorita?
where do i offer ?

That sounds fair. I'll do it. You can offer on Grazvyzz on Lilipup.

19 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

@Mark Thompson I'll give you a try,

2 Random Unique Legends for 100,000 EXP on 6 different Pokemon?

@GodsWithin "a try." - Or another try?

Creative as always. Uh...Just so I confirm it, is it 2 Random Unique Legends or 2 Random Unique Non-Legends. Also, I only want pokemons that I'm missing. Please check rates. Also, how do you want me to divide the exp on 6 pokemons? :)

Edited by Mark Thompson

Just now, VITOL said:

whats the problem? :l 

Woops! My mistake. Lol..I just saw the Type : Bug and got a little nervous.

Poke%20Ball.png Vivillon (Jungle) Male.png

Vivillon%20(Jungle).gif
Level: 100
Experience: 50,389

Number: 666Jun

Attacks:
Psychic
Gust
Tackle
Bug buzz

Type: Bug.gif Flying.gif

Lol..My mistake sorry..

33 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Creative as always. Uh...Just so I confirm it, is it 2 Random Unique Legends or 2 Random Unique Non-Legends. Also, I only want pokemons that I'm missing. Please check rates. Also, how do you want me to divide the exp on 6 pokemons? :)

Ah, another, yes.

I was going to do 2 Unique legendary Pokemon. 600K exp split on each pokemon is 100K each. I need it exactly 100K on each. Where to offer?

Just now, GodsWithin said:

Ah, another, yes.

I was going to do 2 Unique legendary Pokemon. 600K exp split on each pokemon is 100K each. I need it exactly 100K on each. Where to offer?

What are the two legendary pokemon? If they are from my required ones for completing the dex,then I'm good with it. :)

10 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

I will give you Metallic ZapdosMystic Heatran, where to offer the 6 Pokemon and how long will it take?

You can offer on the Unown (v) uft on Grazvyzz . Actually, I don't really know. I could tell you that after I train Vitol's poke.

Also, @VITOL I already have the Metallic Virizion. Could you replace it with some other legend I need? Here's the list of the ones I need: https://paste.ee/p/tj1NL . :D

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

You can offer on the Unown (v) uft on Grazvyzz . Actually, I don't really know. I could tell you that after I train Vitol's poke.

Also, @VITOL I already have the Metallic Virizion. Could you replace it with some other legend I need? Here's the list of the ones I need: https://paste.ee/p/tj1NL . :D

If you're gonna finish Vitol's Pokemon first, can you tell me when you're done with that and then I'll offer so I don't have to wait?

Just now, GodsWithin said:

If you're gonna finish Vitol's Pokemon first, can you tell me when you're done with that and then I'll offer so I don't have to wait?

Hmmm.. I guess, by Sunday or maybe Saturday. That's your choice. If you offer now, we wouldn't have to wait because of time difference and I could start training as soon as I finish with Vitol's.

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hmmm.. I guess, by Sunday or maybe Saturday. That's your choice. If you offer now, we wouldn't have to wait because of time difference and I could start training as soon as I finish with Vitol's.

You've convinced me :D I have offered the following 6: Please pay attention to the rules for them.

Shiny Bronzortrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Shiny Bronzongif needed.

Dark Oddishtrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Dark Bellossomif needed.

Dark Roggenrolatrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Dark Boldoreif needed.

Shiny Roggenrolatrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Shiny Boldoreif needed.

Mystic Roggenrolatrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Mystic Boldore if needed.

Shiny Solosistrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Shiny Duosionif needed.

@Mark Thompson i dont want anything trained atm just stopped by to say u thread looks beautiful and organised and mustve taken a lot of hard work im sure.... Good Luck and keep up the hard work !

11 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok offered the Mystic%20Eevee.gifShiny%20Budew.gif instead of the shiny happiny 
how much time wud it take  ?

10 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

You've convinced me :D I have offered the following 6: Please pay attention to the rules for them.

Shiny Bronzortrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Shiny Bronzongif needed.

Dark Oddishtrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Dark Bellossomif needed.

Dark Roggenrolatrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Dark Boldoreif needed.

Shiny Roggenrolatrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Shiny Boldoreif needed.

Mystic Roggenrolatrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Mystic Boldore if needed.

Shiny Solosistrain it to exact 100,000 EXP. You may change attacks and evolve into Shiny Duosionif needed.

Sure. I'll take care of 'em. Thank you. Please be patient. :D

Such creativity, much wow. I'll be pleased to do your job. :)

5 hours ago, Scheryar Saqib said:

@Mark Thompson i dont want anything trained atm just stopped by to say u thread looks beautiful and organised and mustve taken a lot of hard work im sure.... Good Luck and keep up the hard work !

Thank You! It really means alot. I really respect you (as you're older member) and know the worth of all these words. If you want anything to be trained, just stop by and post. :D

That really means alot.

1 hour ago, VITOL said:

Mystic Darkrown 

Done. Your pokemon's current status 180,000/600,000 . I'll be training more today.

51 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

ok offered the Mystic%20Eevee.gifShiny%20Budew.gif instead of the shiny happiny 
how much time wud it take  ?

That's fine.

Actually, I'd be doing Exp Training and Happiness Training side-by-side, so maybe till Sunday. :)

EDIT:  @rishivojjala014-2 I accidently tapped on "Remove" and the pokemon got removed. Sorry. Could you offer again?

Edited by Mark Thompson

5 hours ago, dropthat said:

Hello Bud ! ;)

That MINIMUM exp hurts me.

Any special Training for events for me ?^_^

Hey Nubby! xD

What event is it?

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

u still didnt accept the offer of my eevee and budew for training :( 

Check the edit part above. :D