Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
Mark Thompson

Experience Marky's Training Barracks!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, PyramidsTrading said:

Hey I have some pokemon with EXP on them right now and I was wondering if you'd be willing to split (as in give me multiple pokemon with less EXP)? For instance, my Charizardwith 4M exp for like 10 pokemon with 350K EXP?

No. The exp you give me might just be botted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-13 at 8:57 PM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

my Mystic%20Eevee.gifShiny%20Budew.gif
what about their training ? :( it's been 4 days for training to  2 pokemon

Pal we are working on too many things + we have less holidays and holidays are piled with too many home-works,assignments and point-less surprise tests 

We shall return the pokemon to you once tis over We ain't thugs xD 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

@Mark Thompson    i gave u my Mystic%20Eevee.gifShiny%20Budew.giffor training to 3 hearts - roughly 12 days back !!
sorry but this speed is ridiculously slow :( or did u forget about my job??

We are sorry for the slow speed but due to commitments from outside the Vortex world tis hard to train :( but we are doing your job currently and we shall finish it as fast as we can :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CaptainX said:

We are sorry for the slow speed but due to commitments from outside the Vortex world tis hard to train :( but we are doing your job currently and we shall finish it as fast as we can :) 

k np - i thought u got banned or left vortex or something like that :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

k np - i thought u got banned or left vortex or something like that :P 

It is something like that. Like the second thing. I mean, I can't get on forums as much. Cuz I have to make extra greens for myself. Going to Venice by the day after tomorrow.

4 hours ago, CaptainX said:

Me getting banned ? :o:( :/

Lol.....Impossible.

Anyways, @rishivojjala014-2, @BrunoThunder and @GodsWithin So, as I said above. I won't be able to train until I get to Venice. So, either you can wait (I expect you to be impatient now :P ) or you can have your pokemons back.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

It is something like that. Like the second thing. I mean, I can't get on forums as much. Cuz I have to make extra greens for myself. Going to Venice by the day after tomorrow.

Lol.....Impossible.

Anyways, @rishivojjala014-2, @BrunoThunder and @GodsWithin So, as I said above. I won't be able to train until I get to Venice. So, either you can wait (I expect you to be impatient now :P ) or you can have your pokemons back.

 

i wud like my pokemon back :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i wud like my pokemon back :(

Sure. I'd return them to you by tomorrow. Cuz, for now, I'm out of Charging. :P

2% left 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Anyways, @rishivojjala014-2, @BrunoThunder and @GodsWithin So, as I said above. I won't be able to train until I get to Venice. So, either you can wait (I expect you to be impatient now :P ) or you can have your pokemons back.

 

I too want my pokemon back. You can offer on Abra or Beedrill. Let me know when you truly get free time for that and we'll surely make this deal again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BrunoThunder said:

 

I too want my pokemon back. You can offer on Abra or Beedrill. Let me know when you truly get free time for that and we'll surely make this deal again.

lol we r truly impatient people!!!

u can offer my pokemon Mystic%20Eevee.gifShiny%20Budew.gifon any of my normal pokemon on ign-rishivojjala014-2   :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2017 at 11:47 PM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

lol we r truly impatient people!!!

u can offer my pokemon Mystic%20Eevee.gifShiny%20Budew.gifon any of my normal pokemon on ign-rishivojjala014-2   :P 

@rishivojjala014-2 I've already offered the Eevee but I've grind 2 hearts on the Budew so I'll grind it to 3 and return you by tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

okay no problem

It's done and uft on Grazvyzz .Please offer the payment from the Order just for it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

It's done and uft on Grazvyzz .Please offer the payment from the Order just for it.

 

offered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will give u 6 unique leggies....u can train 1.8m on my shiny chimchar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...