Pokémon Vortex
R3LOADED1

Discord: International Text Channels

fc0b01fe10a0b8c602fb0106d8189d9b.png

International Text Channels

I've been in a lot of other Discord Servers recently, and I've noticed that a lot of them have a text channel specifically geared towards helping people that do not speak the main language of the server fluently. Despite the fact that Pokemon Vortex is an English game, I think that we can expand the Pokemon Vortex Community though the creation of (a) text channel(s) that are geared towards different languages. We also have a section of the forums that are geared towards different language, so why not extend it to Discord? I hope helped some, and happy Vortex'ing!

Pheonix_Lancing

Edited by R3LOADED1

I'm not sure this is the best idea. As Sneezeball pointed out, we have few members who have another language other than English as their first, who frequent the server. Also, it would require moderators to make sure nothing fishy was going on. :ph34r: Pretty sure none of us speak another language fluently enough, and I'm sure not translating every line of text lol.

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2017 at 10:27 PM, Sneezeball said:

Whats the point to have an unmoderated channel that 2 people will use at most?

On 6/11/2017 at 2:37 PM, Tyheamma said:

I'm not sure this is the best idea. As Sneezeball pointed out, we have few members who have another language other than English as their first, who frequent the server. Also, it would require moderators to make sure nothing fishy was going on. :ph34r: Pretty sure none of us speak another language fluently enough, and I'm sure not translating every line of text lol.

So we can warn people that it will be unmoderated and that Vortex will not be at fault for what is on that channel.

17 hours ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

So we can warn people that it will be unmoderated and that Vortex will not be at fault for what is on that channel.

How about a mod deletes this thread and it will not be Vortex's fault for what is on that channel?