H-Fly

Universal
Fly's Elite Training Center / Bonus for First 3 Customers

27 posts in this topic

IGN: H-Fly

Pokemon_Center_Exterior.png

Hey Guys! I proudly present my Training Center! As I'm totally free for 1,5 months, I decided to play Vortex again. I catched various legendaries and felt like I've "the training" mood, so I'm here now. I want to train your pokemon and improve my collection. I'll try hard next 6 weeks and I hope that I'll got some cool Pokemon!

 

Since I'm hunting legendaries now, I'll only accept uncatchable Pokemon like fossils, Primals, maybe Eons and mainly events... 

I only train Exp, not happiness. Sorry...

 

!!!Bonus Exp for First 3 Customers!!!

 

RATES

 

Spoiler

Kanto Fossils - 300-400k Exp

Johto Fossils - 500-600k Exp

Sinnoh Fossils - 1M Exp

Cubone Vader - 2M Exp

Primals - 2-3M Exp

Jedi Pikachu -  2-3M Exp

Christmas Pikachu - 3-4M Exp

Kyurem (Black/White) - 5-7M Exp

MissingNo. - 15M Exp

Please PM for Arceus, Zygarde and Rotom forms, Togepi-Diglett, donations anything I didn't mentioned here.

Also you can PM if you think your Pokemon worths much....

 

I can train up to 4M Exp in a day. 

 

 

So I am waiting for your Pokemon!!!

 

Edited by H-Fly
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to mention your rates and time to train/catch here.

And you can't simply say "We can negotiate." Keep a fixed Rate for events,Catches.

Get a fixed rate: Ex- Any Primal for  10 leggies. 

Mention your ign

Rates for Exp aswell.

You're new to forums,Straight here.

If people wanna trust you,Fine then.

Edited by dropthat
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dropthat said:

You have to mention your rates and time to train/catch here.

And you can't simply say "We can negotiate." Keep a fixed Rate for events,Catches.

Get a fixed rate: Ex- Any Primal for  10 leggies. 

Mention your ign

Rates for Exp aswell.

You're new to forums,Straight here.

If people wanna trust you,Fine then.

Thank you for mentioning these points. I'll add them as soon as possible.

 

Updated!

Edited by H-Fly
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Topic is updated and bonus exp promotion has been started!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much for Cubone (Vader)Pikachu (Christmas)+2 unique Christmas Pikachus + bonus exp?

Edited by GodsWithin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

How much for Cubone (Vader)Pikachu (Christmas)+2 unique Christmas Pikachus + bonus exp?

PM'd

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R-Fly 

Username Options
No matches found.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VITOL said:

R-Fly 

Username Options
No matches found.

OMG it should be H-Fly like my forum nickname. Edited in main topic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much exp for Cubone (Vader)Togepi (Halloween)?

Edited by dropthat
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2m exp on my Dark Zekrom for Cubone Vader ? 

Also as I am the third customer , how much bonus exp do I get ? 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

train 4 million on my Furfroufor a Kyurem (Black)?
u can change the attacks of the furfrou to make training easier 
do u want me to offer the furfrou on ign: H-Fly ? - i will offer the payment on the furfrou after the training

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.06.2017 at 4:13 AM, dropthat said:

How much exp for Cubone (Vader)Togepi (Halloween)?

Actually I think I won't interested in Cubones for a time. I can train 3M and a %10 bonus for Togepi (Halloween)

On 19.06.2017 at 5:23 AM, KYNO said:

2m exp on my Dark Zekrom for Cubone Vader ? 

Also as I am the third customer , how much bonus exp do I get ? 

 

 

Sorry but please read the answer above.

 

On 19.06.2017 at 11:07 AM, Minson Soh said:

how much exp for Kyurem (Black)

rishivojjala014-2 offered 4M for a Kyurem (Black) so I can train for it.

On 19.06.2017 at 0:10 PM, porymon said:

400K for my Metallic Kabutops?

 

It is OK for me.

 

On 19.06.2017 at 6:55 PM, rishivojjala014-2 said:

train 4 million on my Furfroufor a Kyurem (Black)?
u can change the attacks of the furfrou to make training easier 
do u want me to offer the furfrou on ign: H-Fly ? - i will offer the payment on the furfrou after the training

 

If Minson Soh accept my offer, I have to train his Pokemon first, but if he refuse I can gladly accept your offer. 

 

For the ones who accept my offer, please PM me for trade and shedule process.

Edited by H-Fly
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude I gave you 11 Pokemon to train...where are they?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Dude I gave you 11 Pokemon to train...where are they?

I'm training them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, H-Fly said:

I'm training them.

On what account?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

On what account?

Oh sorry if it is a problem for you. H-Fly have been using for hunting som leggies. Your Pokemon are training at arthur44q

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, H-Fly said:

Actually I think I won't interested in Cubones for a time. I can train 3M and a %10 bonus for Togepi (Halloween)

 

Sorry but please read the answer above.

 

rishivojjala014-2 offered 4M for a Kyurem (Black) so I can train for it.

 

It is OK for me.

 

 

If Minson Soh accept my offer, I have to train his Pokemon first, but if he refuse I can gladly accept your offer. 

 

For the ones who accept my offer, please PM me for trade and shedule process.

sorry for this - but i gave away the kyurem black to someone else :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

sorry for this - but i gave away the kyurem black to someone else :( 

 

Np :)

 

4 hours ago, Minson Soh said:

H-Fly can u train my Shiny Caterpie (Christmas)to 6mill because it already has 2mill exp in exchange for  Kyurem (Black)

 

It is OK for me 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Minson Soh said:

H-Fly what is ur ign?

H-Fly as its written on my first messsage

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H-Fly said:

H-Fly as its written on my first messsage

Why do you want to train in two accounts?

You do it in H-Fly.

But Map work can also be done there!

I know no one can do the double trick.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dropthat said:

Why do you want to train in two accounts?

You do it in H-Fly.

But Map work can also be done there!

I know no one can do the double trick.

 

 

Why is it a problem? My little brother hunts legendaries/uniques when he has free time. All gym badges are obtained on that account.

Edited by H-Fly
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now