Pokémon Vortex
rishivojjala014-2

My First And Last Giveaway (Updated Prizes!! )

3 hours ago, Jorieo said:

Ign:Jorieo

Song:Peter Andre (Mysterious Girl)\Justin Bieber (never say never)/French Montana ft swae

lee

Anime:Pokemon sun and moon

1 minute ago, Jorieo said:

Ign :Jorieo

Song :Despacito/Never say never *(Justin Never)

Anime : Pokemon sun and moon ,Dragon ball,attak on Titan,my hero academia..

Thanks for the giveaway

commenting twice dosent increase your chances of winning  :face_palm: 

i really wish that facepalm emoticon and more emoticons r implemented on forums xD 

IGN: ybtyatharth

Song : one dance

English TV show : game of thrones (s7)

Will miss u bro

Will always wish for ur good 

ign: eurstin

song (I'm feeling pretty happy so try this): Portugal. the Man - Feel it Still

Movie (I'm over most of the Netflix series and I don't really watch anime): Mafia! (It's a spoof of The Godfather)

Good luck with whatever you plan to do in your life :) 

I've seen you around so it's a little sad to watch you go. :T_T:
I'd love to take care of you pokemon if I end up winning, so I hope I have a chance and good luck to fellow participants!

IGN: Miichie

Song I'd like to recommend:

Spoiler

Shingeki no Kyojin (Seasons 1 & 2). Why I think it's good to watch? Well, the plot is pretty neato. I love dysptopian-esque settings, worlds away from the normal modern society, and I'd like to think SNK is one of them. If you're attracted to anime with good art and epic music, you really need to watch SNK. Pronto. Hiroyuki Sawano does a great job when composing, bringing out some of the most action-like moods to the most emotional. My favorite tracks evolve vocal tracks named Vogel im Käfig and Bauklötze. In the new season it's Call of Silence, using the melody from the previous season's track Eye Water. The manga is still on-going and there's likely going to be a season 3 so you're welcome aboard to follow along and never get bored! 

Just in case you've already watched that anime, I'd recommend Game of Thrones. There's only 6 seasons out with 10 episodes each (an hour long of goodness in each episode). Season 7 is to come up this July with 7 episodes only. I'd like to fortify my reason being that this show is the perfect show to watch if you have plenty of time to kill and looking to open your eyes to something that can represent the medieval-esque elements and a slight genre of fantasy. Never pay attention to the terms such as "mainstream" or "overrated" because that's what made me miss SNK and Game of Thrones. Do watch if you're interested. I became invested because of the non-stop action, betrayal and drama. 

Edited by Miichie

@Miichie that was one big para - u didn't have do to all that hardwork cause I already own and have read each and every game of thrones book and seen most of of the show !!

@TheGreatCat u didn't mention your ign or anything man :(

59 minutes ago, angelito_1993 said:

Hi ING: angelito_1993    Song :tercer cielo yo te extrañare     Anime : Pokemon/Dragon Ball Super      English TV show - Friends      Brother, I hope you come back  

@angelito_1993 do I know u in game or on discord ? Your account seems to have been made like 5 mins before u entered this giveaway - I am just asking cause I don't want any player who has already enrolled in the giveaway to make another fake account and increase their chances of winning