Pokémon Vortex
rishivojjala014-2

My First And Last Giveaway (Updated Prizes!! )

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

@Miichie that was one big para - u didn't have do to all that hardwork cause I already own and have read each and every game of thrones book and seen most of of the show !!

@TheGreatCat u didn't mention your ign or anything man :(

@angelito_1993 do I know u in game or on discord ? Your account seems to have been made like 5 mins before u entered this giveaway - I am just asking cause I don't want any player who has already enrolled in the giveaway to make another fake account and increase their chances of winning

I know I didn't have to, I just wanted to voice the reason because I actually really like those shows and I want to promote them well. :3 Wow! You read the books?! That's amazing! No spoilers please. xD  Are you excited for the new season then?! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Miichie said:

I know I didn't have to, I just wanted to voice the reason because I actually really like those shows and I want to promote them well. :3 Wow! You read the books?! That's amazing! No spoilers please. xD  Are you excited for the new season then?! 

I have not yet reached till season 6

The books and series r quite different after season 5-6 according to me - the new book has not been released but the new seasons keep coming - I prefer the tv series more and also if I give spoilers from books it's gonna be wrong cause the tv series is gonna be different probably !

IGN: ShadowConspiracy

Song: I Don't Know - Imagine Dragons

TV Show: Supernatural/Game of Thrones/American Gods/Supergirl (all these and no ragrets in having watched them)

Why do people leave after they are done trading with me? First was @demonstriker after our deal he left and gave away everything, and now you, after our trade you're leaving as well? Is there something wrong with me? People? Mmm.

Anyways, good luck in life and thanks for this generous giveaway! :) 

Just now, Nutella Navigator said:

IGN: ShadowConspiracy

Song: I Don't Know - Imagine Dragons

TV Show: Supernatural/Game of Thrones/American Gods/Supergirl (all these and no ragrets in having watched them)

Why do people leave after they are done trading with me? First was @demonstriker after our deal he left and gave away everything, and now you, after our trade you're leaving as well? Is there something wrong with me? People? Mmm.

Anyways, good luck in life and thanks for this generous giveaway! :) 

looks like trading with u is just bad luck xDxD 
thanks anyway :)