Pokémon Vortex
hhh123

super secret eevee give away!

finally completed all eevveees ! ! ! ! ! 

now there are 3 hours and after them the winner will be announced.

And i have hosted another giveaway , the name is sawsbuck give away , so if you wanna join then post your ign and follow me. not here, on the saws buck giveaway.

Guest Calum Dawson

thanks btw how do you get leganderys also I have a lvl 100 shiny pichu and it says you need it to be happy to evolve ive battled over 1000 times and it say the same thing over and over

Edited by Calum Dawson

1 Hour Remains And TheGamingWolf awaits his feast. He looks hungrily at the rewards. He seems a little bit disappointed by the names @hhh123 took and said that these may win the give-away. TheGamingWolf is upset by this because he entered his name at the end. He even thanked hhh123 but never got a welcome back in return. But TheGamingWolf is sure that he'll win, because if he does. This will be his first giveaway that he wins. But is luck with him? Let's find out in an hour.

okay , first of all your welcome drawnzer. Second of all im sorry guys im a little late.

Third of all now im gonna announce the winner!

The winner is : iZeus!

The runner up or second ( just a little surprise) Vitol , Drawnzer ,Awesmesh

The third is : Calum, Arnab sarkar and Bilal anwar

You guys didnt thought that their would be a second and third position member . So i thought that if i choose 1 winner the others will be upset, that is why im choosing 2nd and 3rd position members. OOO! . I didnt tell the prizes of third an second . Well here they are:

2= 6 unique pokes with exp

3= 6 unique legends.