GodsWithin

TV / Movies Riverdale: The Discussion Thread

GodsWithin    573

007Riverdale: The Discussion Thread 007

Image result for Riverdale

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5420376/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

IMDB Link above for people to get a quick overview of what it is.

If anyone's been watching Riverdale on Netflix, I encourage you to discuss it with others here. It's quite an interesting show with a very good plot and it's highly addicting. The second season is coming out October 2017. The only thing I ask is that you keep ANY SPOILERS in a spoiler box and give people a fair warning. So if you spoiling the ending of season 1, please warn people saying, "The following spoiler contains a spoiler for the end of season 1." If you spoil it for someone to be an arse, congrats, no one likes you and that's the sad story of your life. 

I, myself, am on on Episode 5 and I'm thoroughly enjoying the drama. 

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 1

Patrick    1,130

Spoiler: Everyone dies

I've had this on my backlog to watch for a while and just keeps getting pushed further back by other things like Ozark.

As a point to the original post, you should link to the IMDB page for people to see if it's something they'd be interested in because I for one don't even know what it's about I just know it's highly rated/recommended.

• Upvote 1

GodsWithin    573
2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Spoiler: Everyone dies

I've had this on my backlog to watch for a while and just keeps getting pushed further back by other things like Ozark.

As a point to the original post, you should link to the IMDB page for people to see if it's something they'd be interested in because I for one don't even know what it's about I just know it's highly rated/recommended.

Good point, and Ozark is something I've been wanting to watch since it's come out. I'll add the link but, it's a story about a group of teens who are in the center of a tragedy in their town and the drama that unfolds. It contains, "Cody" from the TV series, "The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody" and is pretty darn good. Really worth a watch if you have time and it's only 9 or 10 episodes. 

9 hours ago, eurstin said:

@Nutella Navigator 

"If anyone's been watching Riverdale on NetflixPiratebay :ph34r:

"If" is good. 

I'd really like to be an arse tho and spoil @GodsWithin aaand why'd you even make a thread if you haven't finished the entire Season 1, the more reason I'd like to spoil you. 

Open the spoiler at your own risk. No fair warnings for you. :ph34r:

Spoiler

Archie's dad dies (maybe) we'll have to wait for what Season 2 says. Please don't be mad at me, I'm fluffy.

• Upvote 1

CocaPT    5

I have Netflix, so my girlfriend made me watch this with her.
It's interesting, not great, it's okay.

It's seems to be 7,9 on imdb, I would give it 6,8 or 7.

GodsWithin    573
On 8/3/2017 at 7:50 AM, Nutella Navigator said:

"If" is good. 

I'd really like to be an arse tho and spoil @GodsWithin aaand why'd you even make a thread if you haven't finished the entire Season 1, the more reason I'd like to spoil you. 

Open the spoiler at your own risk. No fair warnings for you. :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Archie's dad dies (maybe) we'll have to wait for what Season 2 says. Please don't be mad at me, I'm fluffy.

OMG I JUST FINISHED THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME FRED LIVES :(((((((((((

8 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

OMG I JUST FINISHED THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME FRED LIVES :(((((((((((

We have to wait until October I guess, until Season 2 arrives. I suggest you watch other series for now, I have so many to recommend you.

Btw, if you were to choose between Betty and Veronica, who would you choose and why? Reason out, 1k word essay please HAHAHAHAHA LOL

GodsWithin    573
47 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

We have to wait until October I guess, until Season 2 arrives. I suggest you watch other series for now, I have so many to recommend you.

Btw, if you were to choose between Betty and Veronica, who would you choose and why? Reason out, 1k word essay please HAHAHAHAHA LOL

I dunno, Veronica comes off as more cocky and kinda arrogant. Personally, Betty, she acts a bit crazy during the season but still she's so genuine and real. Plus what she has with Jug is so cute.

What are those other shows you have for me?

On 8/8/2017 at 9:51 AM, GodsWithin said:

I dunno, Veronica comes off as more cocky and kinda arrogant. Personally, Betty, she acts a bit crazy during the season but still she's so genuine and real. Plus what she has with Jug is so cute.

What are those other shows you have for me?

American Gods, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural (i highly recommend this one), these are some of the top in my list.

• Like 1

GodsWithin    573
9 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

American Gods, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural (i highly recommend this one), these are some of the top in my list.

I have watched the first couple of seasons of supernatural a long time ago maybe like 4-5 years ago but I have to rewatch it. Good news is that the Season 2 of Riverdale comes out in October!

eurstin    358
18 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Big Bang Theory is L I T

• Upvote 1