Pokémon Vortex
xKogu

Some Help

Question

First of all, i'm a brazilian player, so sorry about the inglish mistakes, so i had a account in pokemon vortex, and i never tried to change my password and last week when i tried to log, appeared that my password had been changed, but was not me, and i tried to recover it by email but the message is never sent, can someone help me?

6 answers to this question

On 02/08/2017 at 10:46 PM, GodsWithin said:

What is your Username? What kind of message do you get?

i was using the username junior1717 and don't receive any message, neither for password exchange nor for email, and now I created a new account and went to see the old profile, all my rare pokes have disappeared from the account, surely someone stole my account.

On 02/08/2017 at 10:59 PM, Auke1993 said:

Was the e-mail adress you used the only one you ever used on Vortex, or may there have been a 2nd or 3rd?
If so, I suggest checking all of them.

In addition, when was the last time you played Vortex? That may help us in figuring out what the issue is.

that's not possible, i just have two e-mails and the message to recover the password never arrive in either

When was the last time you were able to logged in? Because someone logged in recently.

You should try to go to the discord server and talk to Patrick there or something.

Edited by CocaPT