Pokémon Vortex
Biscuitman

Biscuitman's Trading Thread

Hi guys, welcome to my trading thread.

I've now got rid of all my non-legendary uniques, so it's just my duplicate legendaries on offer now.

Please check my account (IGN: Biscuitman) to see which legendaries I don't have before offering. Please note I'm not interested in non-legendaries.

Here's what I have up for trade:

Unique Legendaries

Dark LugiaDark LugiaMetallic TornadusShadow LugiaShadow MewShiny Shaymin (Sky)Shiny Virizion

Normal Legendaries

CelebiCelebiCelebiCelebiCresseliaDiancieGenesectGenesectHeatranKeldeoKeldeoLugiaMespritMewMewMewMewMewMewMoltresMoltresRaikouShayminShaymin (Sky)TornadusTornadusVirizionVirizionVirizionXerneas (Active)Xerneas (Active)Xerneas (Active)YveltalZapdosZapdosZekrom

Feel free to offer away and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Edited by Biscuitman

I need your Metallic Lugia. Please choose any unique legendary from my trades. My ign is eurstin.

Also, I can offer any unique legendary from my trades + Zekrom + another normal legendary for the Blaziken.

God 1-upped me ;( 

Edited by eurstin

I want that Metallic Blaziken (Mega)with 750,000 EXP. I will offer you two unique legends (1 Shiny + 1 dark). Where should I offer. 

Also, are you a reading fan? There's a really cool Discord server plus forum topic on here for football fans if you want a link?

@eurstin oops

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, eurstin said:

I need your Metallic Lugia. Please choose any unique legendary from my trades. My ign is eurstin.

Sounds good - have offered on your Dark Palkia.

6 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Also, are you a reading fan? There's a really cool Discord server plus forum topic on here for football fans if you want a link?

I am indeed! I don't use Discord but will be sure to check out the forum topic.

5 hours ago, TheLonelySavage said:

YourMetallic Kabutofor 3 unique leggies you don't have

YourShadow Genesectfor my Shadow Tornadus

5 hours ago, TheLonelySavage said:

Metallic Blaziken (Mega)750,000K EXP for 3 unique legends 

@GodsWithin ¬¬

Happy with all three of these offers, thanks. What's your IGN?

Just took a look at your trading thread - would you be happy with the following?

Dark CelebiDark DialgaDark RegirockforMetallic Kabuto

Mystic VirizionShiny KeldeoMetallic Palkiafor Metallic Blaziken (Mega)750k XP

Edited by Biscuitman
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Biscuitman said:

Sounds good - have offered on your Dark Palkia.

I am indeed! I don't use Discord but will be sure to check out the forum topic.

Happy with all three of these offers, thanks. What's your IGN?

Just took a look at your trading thread - would you be happy with the following?

Dark CelebiDark DialgaDark RegirockforMetallic Kabuto

Mystic VirizionShiny KeldeoMetallic Palkiafor Metallic Blaziken (Mega)750k XP

From the first trade change the dialga and second the keldeo @Biscuitman look  at VITOL'S offer his is 4 unique leggies for the 750k 

Edited by TheLonelySavage
  • Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheLonelySavage said:

From the first trade change the dialga and second the keldeo @Biscuitman look  at VITOL'S offer his is 4 unique leggies for the 750k 

Okay, how about Dark CelebiMetallic PalkiaDark Regirockfor the Kabuto? It's UFT on Biscuitman.

Didn't spot @VITOL's offer - thanks for pointing it out.

7 hours ago, VITOL said:

my Metallic Blaziken (Mega) lvl 100 + 4 unique legends for ur Metallic Blaziken (Mega)

Happy to just take the 4 unique legends and leave the Blaziken if that's okay? Trying to clean everything other than legends out of my account. Would you be happy to trade the following? The Blaziken is UFT on Biscuitman.

Metallic DialgaMetallic EnteiMetallic RaikouMetallic Suicune

Edited by Biscuitman

6 hours ago, Biscuitman said:

Happy to just take the 4 unique legends and leave the Blaziken if that's okay? Trying to clean everything other than legends out of my account. Would you be happy to trade the following? The Blaziken is UFT on Biscuitman.

Metallic DialgaMetallic EnteiMetallic RaikouMetallic Suicune

Offered 

• Thanks 1

Hi! Well, I have like 400 Unique Pokemons for trade. I'd like all the unique starters you have.

Please choose what you want from CaptainX and Grazvyzz.

Thanks.

51 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hi! Well, I have like 400 Unique Pokemons for trade. I'd like all the unique starters you have.

Please choose what you want from CaptainX and Grazvyzz.

Thanks.

Hi Mark, I'd be interested in trading for Shadow TerrakionShadow Ho-ohCelebi. In return I can offer all of my unique starters, which are the following:

Metallic TurtwigShadow ChikoritaShadow MudkipShadow SquirtleShadow TorchicShadow TotodileShadow TreeckoShadow TurtwigShiny CharmanderShiny ChimcharShiny FroakieShiny OshawottShiny TreeckoDark TreeckoMystic ChespinMystic PiplupMystic Torchic

I also have some evolved ones:Mystic DelphoxMystic EmboarShiny TyphlosionShiny Charizard (Mega X)  Are you interested in these too?

Edited by Biscuitman