Pokémon Vortex
SpecialNightz

Top Pokemon List

Question

5 answers to this question

• Developer

When a user is banned, all of their Pokemon are automatically made to have 0 exp so their Pokemon will not appear on leaderboards.
However, the ones you're referring to were not treated in the same way by an oversight in the ban system that did not take trade offers into account. For example, if a user is banned and they have a 'top pokemon' in the trade system offered on something then the ban will not treat this Pokemon as owned by that user (I can see it's owned by that user but the ban does not) So these ones need to be done manually.

The ban system has been revised in v4 and this will no longer happen.

Seems you are missing something... If pokemons original trainer is banned, don't mean that pokemon is bad in any way... If player is banned and he had on HIS account any top ranked pokemon, then that pokemon is remowed from ranking... same time as he is banned... so if any top ranked pokemon has banned OT, that it may mean that pokemons OT traded that pokemon at some point of his play time and other player trained it top ranking position...

1 hour ago, Eienryuu said:

Seems you are missing something... If pokemons original trainer is banned, don't mean that pokemon is bad in any way... If player is banned and he had on HIS account any top ranked pokemon, then that pokemon is remowed from ranking... same time as he is banned... so if any top ranked pokemon has banned OT, that it may mean that pokemons OT traded that pokemon at some point of his play time and other player trained it top ranking position...

Yeah I get that.
But for example: Anubis and SmoulderingSpark still have 2 pokemons in the top pokemon list and both trainers are banned atm. 
So it shouldn't be more than fair that those pokemons will be removed from the list. 
And note that I didn't check all the 100 pokemons from the list, but I just found those 2 trainers without looking at the whole list. 

9 hours ago, SpecialNightz said:

Hi guys,

Can top pokemons with banned trainers be removed from the top pokemon list? 
Seems quite unfair to other legit players, dont you think? (because legit players will need more exp to get into the top trainer pokemon list)

Yes top pokemon with banned trainers are removed from the list as I remember of astoncorgi's top aria was removed when she got banned and so it is fair with other players