Pokémon Vortex
Seahawksnation

Is having a partner allowed?

Question

Just curious if all a sudden a account boosted crazy if it would get banned...? Say the two or three or however many trains on different accounts but stashes everything on one would it get banned for that happening..? I'm just asking because, when the game came out I was in the top 100 trainers. But I played to darn much and bored my self and gave my account away...Now I want to play again...But don't want to restart fully....

3 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Seahawksnation said:

Just curious if all a sudden a account boosted crazy if it would get banned...? Say the two or three or however many trains on different accounts but stashes everything on one would it get banned for that happening..? I'm just asking because, when the game came out I was in the top 100 trainers. But I played to darn much and bored my self and gave my account away...Now I want to play again...But don't want to restart fully....

Hi again bro!

Having a partner is allowed (I believe), just not recommended. Can u tell me your IGN ??....... Maybe I can help u (if u r a legit player :ph34r:).