Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Looking Forward To?

• Developer

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say "We're looking forward to the wait being over"

But in all seriousness, I'd love to see something really rare go up for auction on PokéBay starting really low. It'll show the true potential of the auction system I built. That said, people have a tendency not to use things as they were intended to be used, people are just going to be throwing Caterpies up for $100,000,000 start prices.

Maybe I'm wrong though (I hope so) We'll see.

Shadow GuzzlordShiny NecrozmaMarshadow

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Patrick said:

There's gonna be a pokemon auction house? Woah, I can't wait to see how that'll turn out. I guess that'll really change the game when it comes to trading/selling pokemon. No doubt people will list pokemon at very high prices, it's inevitable with any AH system, but I think there'll definitely be people out there who don't list rare pokemon extremely high. Then again, I don't know what exactly you have planned for how the AH will turn out/work. But if it works anything like the AH on other MMOs, I could see myself listing rare pokemon at low prices. Doubt I'd be able to fight the guilt for listing something extremely high anyways. I'm horrible with pricing really, I think I tend to undershoot some pokemons worth at times. 

this message is in name for everyone i meet in vortex i read alot about them what they want like 

Live battles, better new stuff in vortex cuz right now they have a lot of wishes but dont talk about it and it would be a shame if before 2k19  that 50% wil quit 

also i played this in my school time around 2006 i played this game when it was pokemon crater i came back this year and i think right now that it will make way more better 

if there are coming new things. what i like to see is

bringing in those UB, Poipole, Naganadel (evolved from poipole when it reach lvl 100 and learn poison sting), Stakataka, Blacephalon, Zeraora

and why not a new meowth we have the normal we have the alolan but what about Tyson's meowth that is the only meowth with boots and a hat and also im sure we all ready that pichu(notched) needs  finaly a evolution just 1

if the most of you remembert the season 1 anime ash versus richie, Richie has a pikachu with tufts of hear(crest) on his head ,richie named it sparky,

so why not making pichu (notched) evolve in pikachu (sparky).

also make every season and event, spring, summer, autumn, winter, 4 events in a year.

new battle fights next to gyms do something with rivals every rival that ash meets 

Gary Oak (Indigo League)

Alain (X Y and Z series)

Paul (Diamond and Pearl)

Richie (Indigo League)

Sawyer *X Y and Z series)

Tobias (Sinnoh League Victors)

Virgil (Best Wishes series)

Cameron (Best Wishes series)

put some of them in the game