Pokémon Vortex
Suizaray-Tvburpattac

New V4 day and night cycle

So the new day and night cycle is on uk time. People like me only have like and hour to catch during certain times, and the rest on the day or on night. Which means, certain Pokemon we want will be extremely harder to get. MY suggestion is have an option to set your own timezone (hour-hour) so that you can choose what you want more of day/night. And maybe something u can get from either store, sqs, events, etc... that lets u switch the hour-hour again. What I mean by hour-hour is, 7pm-7am is the day and night cycle, Uk time of course. Instead, you let the player decide (when first joining the game/ buying items that lets you switch hour-hour again) what hour, Uk time still (so it doesn't confuse people) to what hour, but they can only have that 12 hours of day/night. So you make the game auto force the 2nd time be a 12 hour difference away from the time the player picks, this seems confusing, I don't know how to explain in full detail but this is what I've got. If you don't like the idea, it's perfectly fine (it is confusing after all) But if any game creator/s think it's a good idea, and want to ask me about it more in depth, my discord tag is- @suizaray#0528, I probably won't check this for a pretty long time, so discord will be the best option. If anyone randomly dms me I will ignore, so don't bother trying. 

Good Luck to all Pokemon Vortexers 

• Love-dis 1

New day and night cycle seems to try to balance the game, but it doesnt consider the regional time. If i have 2 hr of free day time to play game and try legendary hunting like rayquaza,absol, good luck. GGWP. I like the old one better because i could do hunting of specific pokemons at my own time, forget day and night in real life. 

Put the new feature as default and old feature in options. Idk.

• Love-dis 1