Pokémon Vortex
sshahrukh

About beast ball

Question

Hey guys i need to know how the beast ball works like does it work like a master ball works on legendary? Do i have to lower the HP of an ultra beast or should i just use it as i see an ultra beast?

and my request to the creators kindly make some other ways to obtain beast balls its way too tiring to get that much money and then bid

5 answers to this question

• Developer

They have a 100% capture rate on Ultra Beasts so taking down health is not necessary.

In response to your request - Bidding for Beast Balls is not essential, how do you think those players got them to sell them? You can earn Beast Balls from doing Sidequests, there is a chance for them to be the reward at the end of the Alola region which is the last Sidequest region.

Obtaining Beast Balls will not be made "easier", the point is for these Pokemon to have a high value through trade or auction to reflect on the effort gone into obtaining them. However, this does not rule out the possibility of more ways to obtain them in the future (but they will most likely be just as time consuming)

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
3 hours ago, sshahrukh said:

In v4 starters are even rarer than ultra beats kindly do something about that ? I used to play pokemon crater almost 10 years ago there wasn't anything like that back then. 

No they’re not rarer. They’re not even close to being rarer, you’re just having bad luck finding them.

And while Pokémon Vortex may be a revival of Pokémon Crater, that does not mean every little detail needs to be exactly the same. It was exactly the same for v1 all the way through to v2. From v3 onwards I have expanded the game to give it more features and make trading have an economy worth taking part in. Part of this change needed to see certain Pokémon have a much higher rarity. If you played Pokémon Crater then you would know that nothing had any value and trading was pointless. Legendary Pokémon would appear at a very common rate and you could only own one of each on your account. While you yourself may think this is fun to be able to complete the pokedex in a single day and have the whole thing worth nothing, most people do not.

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

No they’re not rarer. They’re not even close to being rarer, you’re just having bad luck finding them.

And while Pokémon Vortex may be a revival of Pokémon Crater, that does not mean every little detail needs to be exactly the same. It was exactly the same for v1 all the way through to v2. From v3 onwards I have expanded the game to give it more features and make trading have an economy worth taking part in. Part of this change needed to see certain Pokémon have a much higher rarity. If you played Pokémon Crater then you would know that nothing had any value and trading was pointless. Legendary Pokémon would appear at a very common rate and you could only own one of each on your account. While you yourself may think this is fun to be able to complete the pokedex in a single day and have the whole thing worth nothing, most people do not.

no i don't mean to make it exactly like that of course and about the starters i am telling you i can find even ultra beasts more than them and the starters appear at a very high level like in 30s or 40s, even though when i am looking for pokemons in maps i can see people catching starters at 18 or 19 level but i haven't seen a single starter at that level since the update, is there any problem with the new update or my account?

• Thanks 1