Pokémon Vortex
ProjectOne

ProjectOne's Alolan Shop!

Time to hunt some Alolan Forms just for you!

List of the Alolan's i currently have for trade:

Rattata (Alolan):

Spoiler

Rattata (Alolan)Metallic Rattata (Alolan)Shadow Rattata (Alolan)Shiny Rattata (Alolan)

Meowth (Alolan):

Spoiler

Meowth (Alolan)Metallic Meowth (Alolan)Shiny Meowth (Alolan)

Grimer (Alolan):

Spoiler

Grimer (Alolan)Mystic Grimer (Alolan)

Marowak (Alolan):

Spoiler

Marowak (Alolan)Dark Marowak (Alolan)

Exeggutor (Alolan):

Spoiler

Exeggutor (Alolan)Metallic Exeggutor (Alolan)Shadow Exeggutor (Alolan)Shiny Exeggutor (Alolan)

Digglet (Alolan):

Spoiler

Diglett (Alolan)Metallic Diglett (Alolan)Mystic Diglett (Alolan)Shadow Diglett (Alolan)

Geodude (Alolan):

Spoiler

Geodude (Alolan)Shadow Geodude (Alolan)Shiny Geodude (Alolan)

Sandshrew (Alolan):

Spoiler

Sandshrew (Alolan)Metallic Sandshrew (Alolan)Mystic Sandshrew (Alolan)

Vulpix (Alolan):

Spoiler

Vulpix (Alolan)Mystic Vulpix (Alolan)

Jobs:

Spoiler

None.

What i'm looking for:

Shiny Legendary's

Shiny Dps Pokemon

Shiny Cosplays

Shiny Event Pokemon

- Unique Scatterbugs (preferably shiny)

If you want me to hunt some Alolan Pokemon for you that i don't have listed here:

Just Pm me which Alolan Pokemon you want and we can negotiate a price.

If you want me to train a desired Alolan Pokemon to a specific number of exp:

Just Pm me which Alolan Pokemon you want trained and the amount of exp and we can negotiate a price.

Edited by ProjectOne

Hi. Although I really want some Alolan Pokes to complete my dex but I can't offer you any of those for just some random pokes which are available on maps and are quite common. I can perhaps offer you 3 unique non-legends for one Unique Alolan Poke. How does that sound?

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hi. Although I really want some Alolan Pokes to complete my dex but I can't offer you any of those for just some random pokes which are available on maps and are quite common. I can perhaps offer you 3 unique non-legends for one Unique Alolan Poke. How does that sound?

They aren't really random nor common as the pokedex states unique alolan forms are pretty rare (54 shiny sandshrew alolan for example) in whole pokemon vortex. But i see where you're coming from but, all i collect are shiny's.

On 12/4/2017 at 5:56 AM, BlueBoss said:

hey, i'd like the metallic alolan vulpix.

Send me your offer in PM.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:31 PM, ClashyWoman said:

Hey, I'm looking for Alolan sets in Bulk. Offering Events.

Check IGN: ClashyMan.

Which sets you need?

On 30.11.2017 at 6:25 PM, ProjectOne said:

They aren't really random nor common as the pokedex states unique alolan forms are pretty rare (54 shiny sandshrew alolan for example) in whole pokemon vortex. But i see where you're coming from but, all i collect are shiny's.

they're rare only because they've been around for so short time, like every gen 7 poke. Sounds like a scam to me.

Just now, CadderIy said:

they're rare only because they've been around for so short time, like every gen 7 poke. Sounds like a scam to me.

I've traded alot of Alolan Pokemons to people for shiny legends, unique scatterbugs/vivillions, even an event here and there for bulk trades so, not really a scam. If they were so common and "easy to get" why won't everyone go finish 1900 sidequest battles and get them? I'm just here cause i did all those battles and trade the Alolan Pokemons to make it easier for those people that don't want to do the sidequests.