Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
eespoor

Universal TRADING RARE THINGS IK U WANT! (UPDATED)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, eespoor said:

No Thanks

 

anything besides my nulls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, glaceon001 said:

what do you want for your rotom refrigerator

Give me an offer and we can go from there ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eespoor said:

Give me an offer and we can go from there ;) 

i don't know if this is a stupid offer or not

would a togepi (halloween) be fine or do you want something else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, eespoor said:

Which do you have?

metallic koko and ill gather em if you want me to

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voba said:

im looking for a shiny rayquaza, i will trade for it

I'm sorry, I don't have one.
 

 

3 hours ago, Neor said:

metallic koko and ill gather em if you want me to

 

Could u find 1 more random one (can be unique or normal) and 1 unique Tapu Bulu as well? Then we have a deal!

 

 

10 hours ago, glaceon001 said:

i don't know if this is a stupid offer or not

would a togepi (halloween) be fine or do you want something else

I accept! Rotom Frost is uft. IGN Espoor

 

Edited by eespoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, eespoor said:

I accept! Rotom Frost is uft. IGN Espoor

did you put it up? i don't see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, glaceon001 said:

did you put it up? i don't see it

Yes, it is up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, glaceon001 said:

ok i made the offer

I accepted! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, eespoor said:

 

Could u find 1 more random one (can be unique or normal) and 1 unique Tapu Bulu as well? Then we have a deal!

ok then reserve the rotom and is it a promo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Neor said:

ok then reserve the rotom and is it a promo?

Will do! It is not a promo... It is uft ign espoor whenever you get those!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, eespoor said:

Will do! It is not a promo... It is uft ign espoor whenever you get those!

ok!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, xXDragon said:

I want everything xD, you know who I am

xD Gimme ur Origin xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-01-01 at 2:13 AM, Neor said:

ok!

U get those Tapu's yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, eespoor said:

U get those Tapu's yet?

gathering em in two days maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...